Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Great, another promising series I have to drop because of a manipulative, possessive, jealous and all round creepy ML. Seriously, why are so many people into the yandere rapey types?

@skilodracus
Although he does seem yandere, he's not exactly rapey or manipulative..?

C'mon the series is just starting, don't judge so soon

Dex-chan lover
They're both...kinda adorable. I'm in.

Has she not considered the fact that things are gonna change now that she's gotten to the man first?

@skilodracus what lmfao are you delusional. there is nothing (severely) wrong with the ML. he isn't a creep or manipulative and I've dealt with a lot of men like that in my life. drop it if you want but that's your loss. (and yes I read further on)

Dex-chan lover
It's either he gonna marry her ass off or she already pregnant lmao either way you are done for

@skilodracus
I think you reacted to him saying "It was your only chance." (to change her mind) - this is just him declaring he's serious about her. If you
pay attention to his previous actions, he's been nothing but caring (unlike yanderes who care about their own wants first); such as stopping his affections as soon as he thinks
she's hurt, paying attention to her feelings and well-being even if it hurts himself. He even offered her an out.

...The MC is the one who took advantage of the ML. She manipulated him into sex, with the intention of lying,
when he told her he wanted a serious relationship. I like them both but c'mon, can't you see who's the scum here? It's a little funny.

My goodness I see a lot of people interpreted his words very differently than I did... I took his declaration that it was her last chance as he's going to give his all pursuing her as a suitor now that she agreed to date him, not... Kukukuku I've got you now! Though I'm terrible, so either would be fine by me lol.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as you reincarnate into a book, a movie, a game, they stop being paper, they stop being pixels and they become people. They are not set in stone, they can change, grow, think and feel. Reincarnated heroines and villainesses alike would do well to remember this. They are not yours, or anyone elses, they belong to who they want to

Uh oh... I haven't read ahead or anything, but just in case i'll put this.
It's already clear that the break-up will not be easy at all.
The MC is quite entertaining! I can't wait to read more

Users who are viewing this thread