Villainess in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Whaaaatt... For a moment I thought Raya could be Ishid (like in Remarried Empress)... Warm, right eye color... But I may be delusional.

fingers crossed that the heroine doesn't end up as the usual villainess in disguise trope, would really love to see a genuine friendship between them

Both of them are kind. โค I dont think they'll have a conflict in the future. I think Raya likes Yunifer. And vice versa. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sooo, Yunifer, dont think too much. And just love the main lead. Hihi.

AHHH. THIS IS REALLY MY FAV AT THE MOMENT

Double-page supporter
@GreenDragon

I can just see it in my mind being brought up as, like, evidence that she hurt her or something?? I think I've been watching too many true crime shows.

For those interested with second hand spoilers
MC unlocks Yuri route this chapter. I forgot most of the spoilers I gave out before but what I CAN remember is MC becoming an emotional pillar for Heroine. Heroine actually doesn't like Ishid that much since both characters want some alone time to monopolize MC.
ML has been in love with MC for the longest time and when MC actually flirted with him, he was extremely happy and was trying to hold himself back (he was contented to watching her from afar and not do a d*mn thing). I'm a bit confused with the adaptation (since first chap showed her feeling pain on her waist) and spoiler of Ishid apparently not sleeping with her at the time, while it is a good thing he didn't take advantage of her since he values her chastity and hopes that when they DO end up doing the deed, she's both sane and sober.

Hmm oh and the sm*t genre is a lie for the first 20 chaps since other than their first night/her remembering the juicy details, translator was annoyed the ship kept getting c*ckblocked when they could finally go all the way.

Thank you for the translation!!

Also thanks for all the spoilers๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Users who are viewing this thread