Villainess in Love

Fed-Kun's army
This is kinda refreshing after reading something like "I'm nearly 30 but this is my first love" lol

If anyone's planning to read this - you're on the right track! Read it!!!! I love the plot

The plot is one seen a few times already, so there isn't anything impressive yet ( since not many chapters ). The art is okay.
Little disturbing thing is the relationship mc/ml.. How should i say it.. Feels like she's 'educating' him which feels a bit out of place. Good choice of the author to go Smut road, else it would be a baby chick following his mom rather than a couple

DKJFHDKJFHDF I'm SCREAMING. To become a shooter for Yunifer..... HAHAHAHHAHAHA love it. Thank you for updating!! <3

Double-page supporter
I didn't really like how she slept with him right at the beginning of the story. Anti-climatic feeling.

Group Leader
Latest chapter raw, c44, is the end of season 1 with season 2 pending so pub status updated to 'Hiatus'

This extremly bad written. The female mc, not the heroin, is dumb beyond redemption. Her thoughts and decisions make zero sense. The mc is the generic super nice guy without personalty who lives and dies for the sake of the girl he loves. Its written for teenie girls who want to be princess and waiting for a prince charming on a white horse but no one told them that princesses were sold like cattle....
Totally overrated

This story is really a mix of fluff and smut (in later chapters). It reminds me of fanfiction that makes you feel good reading it without trying too hard with the plot. There is one, it's just very slow I guess.

plot is pretty chill, this is definitely more of a light read if you want that warm fuzzy feeling. i originally thought it would focus more on her being a villainess (because of the title) but it's kind of irrelevant lol. the ml is kind of generic but that doesn't stop me from loving him. would definitely recommend if you like the typical life of a reincarnated lady ^^

Users who are viewing this thread