Villainess in Love

They are so cute. What a lovely chapter. Yunifer is so smooth. I like how she is honest and direct.

Thank you for the update! I’ll keep my fingers crossed for some regular releases !! Love this story!

Its sooooo cuteeeeee I'm in loveeeeee,thanks for translating!!!!❤❤❤❤❤❤

@Richman I checked Baka-Updates; the page says the first season has been completed (44 chapters, plus a prologue) and that there's a next season, though there's no date listed.

I wish there were more lovey dovey scenes 😭 there are scenes where they say cute things but i want more

if you can read this in spanish, the chapter 31 was released 1 week ago. https://lectortmo.com/library/manhwa/47577/el-heroe-de-la-dama-malvada

Honestly I’m the same, I want nothing to do with Rael either. It seems she’s going to stick unnecessarily close to the FL even when I want more Ishid and Yunifer lovey dovey moments... sigh.

I feel so bad for rael..... I'm actually surprised at how persistent she is. I hope she gets other friends! She needs them. And the prince dog needs to back off.

I get why the FL is wary of Rael and doesn't want to get involved more than necessary for the sake of the plot and her well being but from what we've read, Rael didn't do anything wrong yet. Just a case of the FL being cold. Doesn't hurt to have more friends you know 😄

Users who are viewing this thread