Villainess in Love

Aww I feel bad for Rael. I truly hope her and Yunifer will become good friends. An Ishid 😱 what are u doing? Don’t burn your precious hair lol. I’m assuming he’s doing this so Yunifer gets a better look at his eyes? Maybe lol. Thanks so much for the translators for their superb work. Y’all are so amazing. And multiple updates too?!?! Wow truly happy to be alive right now.

Wonky translation, kind of bummed at how possessive ishid became out of nowhere. The whole FL messed up the story and now rael loves her idea is kind of too predictable. Idk how I feel lol

Luna Thicc??? DID LUNA LOTUS GET THICC???
I just hope they didn't get sniped. No drama please 😭😭

I guess I am alone on the Rael front, for I do not like her especially with that flashback. I understand her at the Academy and her attempts to be friends with Yunifer, but when it goes on and the other party makes it clear they just don't want to be friends, walk away. It is healthier for yourself and them to move on and find friendship elsewhere. And good lord, just because someone is a nice person and isn't rude to you about not wanting to be your friend is not some secret signal. Don't force a relationship on someone who clearly does not want it.

WOAH SO RAEL IS GAY?????? (maybe bi bc she dated the douche prince but is that comphet hmmm) dude like 10 chaps back when she tenderly held yunifers hand I was like haha that's kinda gay but now I'm like HAHAHA....THATS...GAY...????? idk man maybe I'm projecting but like idk I feel like ishid is sensing it too right?? I wish if this is true theyd make it a bit more balanced, even if ishid is endgame. Like even if I'm seeing a false queercode here I still feel bad for rael, like she just wants to be friends bc sometimes people are cool and say super nice things and i get where yunifers coming from but raels perspective is valid too! I think it's been a trend recently where the original mcs value friendship more than the himbo ml's. Itd be 100000% my dream come true if we just switched gears and entertained rael as a love rival bc even though theres yuri comics and shoujo ai I want something subtle that can just surprise me w character development yknow!!?!?!?!?!??!?! Ahhhh I'm probably shouting into the void lol idk. I feel like bi leads in this trope would be super cute and funny and interesting!!! And then the first one where the female interest is end game would spark history and 💖💖💖💖 ok this is too niche and self serving now imma leave sorry lol

that one friend who gets very jealous when we get a bf.

just kidding.
i dont know what to feel about this honestly.

Thank you so much for translating @LunaLotusScans I love all the works you and your members translate and just how cleaned up the sfx and grammar is. Your work is much appreciated! 😊

@Keonaona no you're not screaming into a void bc I'm totally with you 100% on this!!!!

Btw I feel like you should've used a spoiler tag even though it's kinda unconfirmed stuff

Why do people feel bad for Rael? If yunifer doesn’t want her as a friend because she thinks it’s in her best interest well the said party should take the hint and let it go.

I have a feeling they’ll have a chat somewhere down the line but y’all are too easily taken away by one mere flashback, there’s nothing to feel bad for. Rael was just the type to perceive kind gestures as a solid friendship.

I don’t dislike Rael, honestly I have no opinion of her. I’m just on my protagonists side wherever she stands, I stand.

Honestly I wish i had the courage yunifer has.
I've had a situation since my freshman year of highschool. I met these to girls who i hung out with a lot, and as time passed by i gradually felt more uncomfortable with them. I play the same sport as one of them and have classes with the other. Wish i could kinda just avoid them too. That way if we stopped being "friends" it wouldn't seem like i was leading them on. If anything, I'm glad Yunifer did it when she first met Rael and not when they were older. Rael's just been holding on to an empty relationship, you can tell from the backstory they weren't even that clos.

Thanks for the update!
Well not really spoilers? More like my own thoughts. Rael might be Bi. U know that Yunifer isn't comfortable with Rael, maybe as a person or as the "Main character" but i do ship them in a one sided manner. Rael with one sided crush on Yunifer. Ishid being jealous and if a bit possessive is not a sudden thing.

Users who are viewing this thread