Villainess in Love

If there's one thing my heart breaks for it's the fact that this won't be continued 💔💔

Fed-Kun's army
Not a spoiler, just some content unrelated To the manhwa.... Sorry for rambling in advance 😉
@MerriLee3s Tappytoon is waaaay cheaper though, at least in my country. You can earn points in Tappytoon too, you would have to watch 30 videos for 300 points though, cuz 1 vid only gives 10 points. But maximum a chapter costs is 300 points (or 3 tokens- which are bought by money, but any of them can be used). From time to time discounts, and sales occur, where a chapter can cost 200 points or even 100 points only. Whereas on tapas, 1 chapter is above 300 inkdrops (their currency) you cannot read a chapter even if you earn by watching 30 videos (which is the most you can watch in an hour). Also, you’d totally enjoy Tappytoon’s “wait for free” series such as :-
What’s wrong with secretary Kim?, Lady beast, The antagonist’s pet etc.
So please don’t diss Tappytoon, it’s the best!
Though I’m on tapas too, and I do like some of its series. If only it were a bit cheaper, I’d enjoy it more!
This series is more addictive than I thought. I’m tempted to read it on tapas, ....I am, but 😔 , if only 😭

I’m honestly only interested in the storyline of the original novel’s MC and why she is so obsessed with Yunifer. The main couple is cute and all but I’m getting tired of the reincarnated/transmigrated into the villainess x cold/powerful yet soft with their lover ML trope. Sigh, is it too much to ask for a villainess story where the MC takes revenge or gets out of her predicament w/o needing the help of a male love interest?

I’m honestly only interested in the storyline of the original novel’s MC and why she is so obsessed with Yunifer. The main couple is cute and all but I’m getting tired of the reincarnated/transmigrated into the villainess x cold/powerful yet soft with their lover ML trope. Sigh, is it too much to ask for a villainess story where the MC takes revenge or gets out of her predicament w/o needing the help of a male love interest?

I'm right there with ya. I'd love to see a Villainess trope storyline where one of the female love interests that crush on the MC actually end up winning, and the guy that's a chad to everyone just becomes a better human being, but not get the girl.

I just feel like the plot has been getting more stagnant and I don’t mind that this series has been dropped

Does anybody know the history of the fl before she got isekaid, cuz I dont remember it being expounded in the story. Also how old is she now?

At this point, I'm going to find the raws of the new chapters and just google translate it--

EDIT: Holy fuck there's so many that it might take me 2-4 months to translate it due to school- (I'll be doing all the work by myself, cleaning, proofreading etc.)

Another edit: Nevermind, too much work-

Can someone unplug this!! I read it on other pages in not the best quality till the end of this season (one). I hope someone take it here and unplug the new season 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread