Villainess in Love

30 videos on tapas can be watched in 15 minutes. Some videos are also 5 sec so even less time might be needed to watch 1 chapter. If you like this so much then you can spare 15 min of your week to unlock a chapter. It's not hard 🙄

That's pretty harsh @tofumofu. This is a webcomic with a mature FL and a really lovable ML, I think it's understandable for people to be sad. Not everyone can afford Tapas and if it's true you have to watch 30+ videos for one chapter it's not the most accessible website (waaayyyy better than Tappytoon though 🙄😭).

Totes understand why it's being dropped and EXTREMELY grateful to the scanlators 🥰

So I went on Tapas and it's 300+ points or whatever per chapter... And to earn points you can complete surveys or watch videos, but each time is only work 10 points 🤔🙃

Again wayyyy better than Tappytoon cos at least there is a means to earn the chapter, but that's... A lot lol. Webcomics is 20 points usually per chapter or less. And they have spin of fortune type things to earn points.

@Mai_loves_icecream I think its the idea that someone needs to do this for every chapter thats a bit off putting. To put it into perspective, on webtoon for complete series you can read 1 chapter free a day. That sounds pretty great, up until you realise binging series is impossible (because unlocked chapters lock again after 1-2 weeks). Tapas looks like it has a different but similar concept.

The thing that urks people is the grind you need to do for 1 chapter. I think people would be a lot more ok if the model for webtoon was similar to crunchyroll or netflix (where its a 1-time fee for blanket access over a certain period of time) .

The "pay for what you read" concept sounds nice enough in concept but the execution available currently is frustrating.

For example, on Webtoon Line, I'd be willing for example to pay for blanket access to a whole series if I could but I cant because only the 'pay / work for per chapter' model is being imposed meaning it inflates the price for someone who wants to have access to the whole series at a time (which its,,, really not enjoyable for any kind of content.. Amazon doesn't force me to page per page for a book and netflix doesn't make me pay per episode either).

Certainly there are people unwilling to pay in either case but don't disregard everyone who don't like the current webtoon / tappytoons / tapas system for just misers

Tapas have now officially caught up guys.
Guess ill be switching to other "sources"

I really life it but i have to be honest, Ishid and Rael give massive yandere vibes. The story is super cute and then i’m just like uh-oh.

TBH smut ain't here... Ugh id only I could read the novel somewhere....!! Help me tell me where I could read it

Thank you for translating up until this point! Happy to support the artist on Tapas now that there's an official English translation. 😊

well basicly every main character besides the female lead is a yandere for different reasons but the same time period, childhood so again this work might tell more about the author than the subjects.
and if the female lead were to be more flippant it would be quite dangerous but this way its just cute

also there is definitely a lot of smut just wait till it rains

Lmao this one actually pretty good. The MC's hella nice, from my perspective. Such as when she is 'cold' or just the general mature kind of person, y'know. I also like ishid, srsly, but imma be so unhealthy that way. well whatever. I'd like either way if there was smut, or no smut.

Users who are viewing this thread