Villainess in Love

@Keonaona have you read Beware of the Villainess? You should check it out if you haven't, the heroine is very about the villainess!

@JustRyn YAAAA that's my current numero uno read 😤🙏 the fl is so hot and all the interests are justified simps for her but they're also cuties!!!! I love how the scanulator team is split in half on who they like more haha!!! I'm so glad the story is sticking to the cover art and just giving us the food we crave 😤👌

As much as I feel bad for Rael, at the same time if someone doesn't want to be friends with you then understand that.

I get that she's in a vulnerable position but Yunifer isn't the only human being on the planet my dude! I like the way that Yunifer handles things because she doesn't want to be close to her and literally just same

I have a theory about the first TL: I feel like Ishid and Rael used each other to possibly make Yunifer jealous. Both characters can be a little slow in some aspect. Rael may have like Yunifer in the first time line and used Ishid to make Yunifer jealous. And vice versa for Ishid. It’s just seems, I don’t know, odd that Ishid and Rael get together in first TL when Rael and Yunifer seemed to be such good friends.

Group Leader
What happened with the last chapter, it was already that one the last time

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone PM me raws link ?
EDIT: Nvm I found it, going thorugh multiple korean websites :)
BTW English tarnslations are up til chap 29 on another website.
I just saw all chaps till 44, kind of disappointing, it gets repettitive and nothing interesting happens,
It was great (It was building nice and maybe going to be one of my favs, with a solid 8/10, now its like 5/10) but went downhill completely, also as some people said :
The smut happens at 25/26, but after that, until 44 there is nothing else besides kisses, not that I mind tho
Also, for some reason the author is forcing some kind of love square which made me sick . Yunifer' father makes so that Ishid and her cant comunicate, and he ships her with a new guy :/

Its in 'pause', next chap is on November 4th, with Season 2
And it goes Monster Hunter now apparently

Unghhh. Now I want to read the novel but I can’t find any translations :(
But thanks for the manhwa translations!!!

There's an official translation on Tapas now! If anyone feels like supporting this awesome manhwa:
Check out Villainess in Love on Tapas https://tapas.io/series/185306

Awww, I really wanted to know why Ishid is trying to put fire in his eyes!!! 😂 (At least thats what it looks like he's doing)

Thank you for all your translations!!!

Unlocking chapters in tappas are way expensive! 300+ points? And if i don't want to waste money, i have to watch videos and i will have 10 points?! So i have to watch 30+ videos to unlock 1 chap? That's insane and a waste of time! Can't you guys continue? Even if it takes so much time to update! Im willing to wait!

Fed-Kun's army
Sad to see that this is being dropped. There is another site with this manwha, in which they are at this moment at chapter 30. Although the translations are sometimes confusing, it cant be perfect, done by fans for fans and free I cant complain.

Users who are viewing this thread