Villainess in Love

I dont think i can dislike the supposed FL right now, she isnt really posing much threat and you can see how even she is struggling with her own personal issues, i suppose she is seeking comfort and support from our MC but as we can see our MC is really avoiding her like a plague.

Chapter 6 comment:

I was expecting Ishid to come over to warm Yunifer up, but Ishid's giant hawk treating her as an egg was 1000% better 🤣

Poor heroine, but it's your problem, deal with it. Why would u stay with cheating bastard and wait until someone comes and save u? Smh...
Sorry guys, just a lil bit angry with the crown prince...

SGR

Double-page supporter
Well now this is refreshing. In fact it demolishes the average otome-isekai cheese peddled around these parts. Spicy cheddar.

Double-page supporter
A heroine who isn't dumb or acting like a noob in love, who actually has some real sense and values her career and personal life equally?? Who stands at equal grounds with the male MC? Who's a villainess with the real heroine that isn't a bit*h to force the story??? Is this really really real???

Oh thank HEAVENS a webtoon without all those annoying tropes and headache-inducing slow burn romance drama. Finally another one to enjoy

Thank you LunaLotus for bringing this to us peasants we're eternally grateful <3

Is she drunk ? Drunk with mana ? Or maybe a heatstroke ? Or it was too hot it turned from purification to lust ? You know what, thanks for the scanlation and i'll stop here for now ! 😍😂💜💚💚

Im worried! But she was blushing after the purification I dont know if i should expect the unexpected bahahaha

Thanks you for the chapter. But cliff hangers are hard to endure

Users who are viewing this thread