Villainess in Love

sometimes I really hate this type of mc. wish they'd stop thinking that every action will lead towards their destruction. atleast use common sense, like why did the villainess die? BECAUSE SHE WAS HARASSING THE HEROINE. it was such a common sense that almost all of the mc of this turned into the villainess genre. with the exception of those b*tch *ss heroines who would frame them and such.

its killing me how she is abandoning her former friend like that. just like you know dont be a dick and things will work out.

i wonder if this is one of the stories where the original fl actually becomes friends with Yunifer, bcuz ya'll saw how she was blushing when they met for the first time. Kinda like Who Made Me A Princess and Bakarina...tho i have to say Yunifer is wayyy more like Bakarina with how stupid she is. Not bullying the fl= no bad ending! It's that easy!!! Still a great manhwa and I like her character + the cute ml Thx for translating!

This is such an amazing story they are so cute together and I'm kinda feeling bad for that girl but im glad she understands!

@RanTomoki please don't forget that this is a novel and that there's no common sense in here, I've seen many villainesses who did nothing wrong trying to live great lives still getting their bad end even though they'd done nothing wrong, this isn't a normal world of course Yunifer would be worried and I've seen many people say that she's being bad to her former friend but she didn't do anything to her, she didn't ignore nor harass her she even helped her a bit but just enough so not to get involved with her, the friend wants to get involved with her thought and our MC is not pushing her away she's even here for her, I really don't see why y'all hate on her like that ? I also would like them to be friends again but this is their own lives and they are the only masters of their lives, they choose their own friends so let them be please !

I want her to keep him~ He looks so genuinely happy, I can't imagine that he'd be "truly happy with the original heroine" when our FL is cute with him.

This couple is so cute 😭🙏❤ i like how she's trying to teach him to take care of himself
In my op i think she'd be a better match for him versus the original fl

Ishid and Yunifer are so sweet and cute together I love them both just so so much, thanks a billion for translating this series I so appreciate all your efforts and hard work, thank you very much !!

Ishid and Yunifer are so lovely~ they both look good together.. may they always have harmonious days and happiness ahead of them 😊🥰

Personally, I'm a big fan of Yunifer and her personality. And the storyline is pretty 10/10 for me as far as isekais go. I get why Yunifer stopped interacting with Rael, and I totally don't blame her for it. Cassian seems like a total douchebag and kind of crazy - I think it's good that Yunifer doesn't associate herself with Rael. Who knows when Cassian could end up killing Yunifer. even if Yunifer doesn't bully Rael like in the original story. :// better be safe than sorry, since such a new friendship isn't worth the possibility of death. Yunifer doesn't even treat Rael badly when she decides not to be friends anymore - she simply avoids Rael. You think that's bad?
Yunifer is one of my favorite isekai protagonists and Ishid is best boy 100/10 :)))) Thank you for the updates!!

Users who are viewing this thread