Villainess in Love

hot damn!!! this one is really interesting for me, maybe because of the Male Lead behaviour or maybe just because its smut and I like the premise so I'm biased af. sooo I'm going to rant here how much I love this manhwa so yeah sorry for the long post.

So we started as Yunifer and how much she wants to change her destiny and yada yada the usual stuff kind-girl-turn-into-a-villainess. Then we got Ishid, the male lead that somehow reluctant to Yunifer advancement but at the end of the day becoming super doting to Yunifer. LOLOLOL I don't even know where to start how much I love their tiny interaction and how much impact it has done to me. Like I really like it that:
1. he basically giving all those lovebites everywhere; neck, breast chest, thigh, even her back lmao
2. he's asking how she is because she groans in her sleep, then he kissed her lololol I mean she just woke up, hello morning breath
3. and in chapter 2 when he put the cloak on her, I think he did it on purpose as to keep his lust on bay or maybe so she won't be too cold being water mage and all
4. He prepares tea for her and giving her his cushion because of her sore waist and I can't.
5. and all those little kisses in between and also he entwined their hands' huhu the fluff is too much help.

LOLOL I know that you all read the same thing as me and you probably ya duh, but you know this little gesture is everything for me as a reader, I mean we got a lot of novel/manga that saying the Male Lead is doting, but the doting is not really doting...? I mean this little gesture as for me is more doting than any of other novels/manga. So seamless and unnoticeable but an appreciated nonetheless.

But actually Ishid is kinda suspicious for me if we rely only on the flashback, he seems reluctant even downright refusing Yunifer advances, then fuwala at the morning he seems like a puppy and even mad for her to recommending her friend to him and also told him to forget everything. I just hope we actually know what's going on in his mind. So yeah that's a very long useless rant lolol, thank you for coming to my TEDtalk, good night.

😫😫😫😫aaaaaargh i regret reading the raw so much, now im curious and crazy at the same time😫 how i wish i understand korean........

@emmanyansei omg yes I completely read all that, especially the pillow gesture 😆 little things mean a lot and I don’t see many mangas/ manhwas with guys doing little things like that. I could totally reread all of that

Lmao all the hard work she had done for years avoiding male lead only for her to fk up once 😂😂😂 i can't

For some reason I can only see parts of chapter 2, most parts are greyed out. What can I do to see it all?!? HELP!!! I can see some now.

Users who are viewing this thread