Villainess in Love

when i clicked the link, the smut tag was so flashy thats the first thing i saw 😂 i feel like he is also reincarnated thats why he likes her and with that “for our sake” is sooooo suspicious
when the flashback of the heroine and that red hair guy i feel they both killed her and ishid at the end smells like he killed her bcs he likes the heroine

I love her! She's so different from the other protagonists, so please keep it going and thanks for the chapters~

I love this!
I would also like to read the novel, is it already translated?
Does someone know?
I think that I saw the raw novel also 15+rated like Lucia 😉

I really like this! If ur tired of seeing those cliche Chinese one-night stand and run away webcomics then this is great! It’s also a “drunk and have sex” beginning but the morning after they actually talk to each other! IKR! They actually talk! And the ml is super adorable and hot. There’s not much smut yet but every panel is worth the read! I totally recommend this!

Omg never stop reading reincarnation plot!!
Finally smth different, i love this a lot, ml is so goooood 🔥

Thank you for translation ❤️

This manhwa screams 'smut but sexy' all over the place. I'm totally in love already. Thanks for scanlating this masterpiece. Looking forward for the next chapters.

Anybody have spoiler for this manhua or link to novel of this please?

Thank you very much to any of the kind souls in advance!

https://newtoki44.com/webtoon/442419/%EC%95%85%EB%85%80%EC%9D%98-%EB%82%A8%EC%A3%BC%EB%8B%98

Emeged my kind of webtoon! A potentially great plot and characters with just enough amount of intimacy 😊 i cant wait for moooreeee! Thank you so much!

Users who are viewing this thread