Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Aggregator gang
Is this the Krusty Krab?
No it is Patrick.
Patrick has arrived.

@imnotamused
Thanks to your comment, I actually went back to read the previous chapters just to see if he really was there the whole time.

And you're right.
I can't believe I missed that. It's probably because I don't remember him doing that in the WN.

Then again, this manga seems to be a bit different than the WN so I'm kinda looking forward to how much difference there'll be.

honestly i would’ve been long gone by now to some rival country so i could decimate their asses in warfare to make them regret ever mistreating me

This is just dumb, annoyingly dumb. The prince and gang is so annoyingly unneeded and braindead. Dropping this.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazuna don't drop yet
they receive a proper finale, the first time I see a manga with this kind of finale.

Is that a potential love interest we just met?!??!?!!?!? OwO he is a cutie and have cute reactions and so cute with our mc. But wait i remember seeing him on their first introduction!!!!! He was the one looking at her! Ooohoho

Looks like a divergence from the web novel, the manga otome heroine is probably gonna be nicer than in the original work

Oh, I actually kind of understand this dumb dumb protagonist now. A big mass of black would be kind of intimidating

Dex-chan lover
Wheeze the portrait she scribbled looks so creepy no wonder she's scared lolol

Users who are viewing this thread