Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Just let Eumelia eat her pancakes in peace you idiots!

The boy who saw her trying to pet the cat is he the true ML? I think he's the one on the cover.

The "heroine" only being to see Eumelia as a black haze is kinda funny ngl.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the perception twist. Also shouldn't she be able to see "not-demon-king" stalking her by that ominous aura?

Dex-chan lover
For everyone who's yelling at Alicia at the moment about her being flatly racist, you have to remember. While you would have been accurate 100% in the Web novel, This version of events has her see the main character as literally a vague black morass of an object, not actually as a physical person. Everyone else says they just see her as a person, sure. But considering that magic is certainly a thing here, it's not entirely implausible that she could be some sort of nebulous evil being simply taking human guise, and no one else has the capacity to see through it except her due to her light magic. Obviously we know better because we are the readers and have access to knowledge that she doesn't. But she doesn't know much of anything, so she's just making assumptions based on the reasonable knowledge she knows.

Even then, you have to admit that for someone who suspects her to be a great evil demon, she went about it in a very nice way. She didn't yell accusations like a loon (which DID happen in the WN), she politely sat down and asked her outright. And even when she was rebuffed she didn't exactly argue, just expressed doubt.

It's very clear that manga Alicia and Web Novel Alicia are 2 different individuals. Web Novel Alicia deserves all the scorn. Manga Alicia doesn't; she's just a girl who is being essentially misled by her own power.

Wow, I am actually starting to like the heroine. It is good she isn't a reincarnated person, too cliche. However, the targets.... too dense. The prince isn't as dense considering that talk in the library, however, he could of at least defended our MC in public even just a little.

All "supporting" characters are basically stupids, except at least 4 people

Why would you get on a nerve of one with level 99

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... I wonder what else is different from the WN...
Also, where are the foreign countries agents? I liked their interactions...

...oh my god.
Alicia is such a cutie.
Holy fuck. I think i love her?? she's so dumb and cute and adorable???? she wasnt like this in the WN, i love this manga Alicia
yeah iirc i dropped the WN because another one caught my eye and eventually i just forgot about it (like literally everything else i read smh) but i think im gonna keep a close eye on this manga; so far its super cute and funny and kinda a better read than the WN. gonna check the webnovel again though since this manga finally updating reminded me of it lmao

Rejoice!

Novel updates only reached the 2nd volume, I just found out there's a third one!
We still have a long way to go before this series to end!

@PhoenixDen well put. I wouldn't be too harsh on light magic girl, capture targets are way more annoying. Your comment made me see it more clearly.

Double-page supporter
I'm surprised by the reason of the behavior of the heroine given on the manga version. I only read the webnovel translation so maybe the events are quite different in the light novel version and the manga as it is usually based on the LN.

@ayokon4 :
One of the fun things about the webnovel is Alicia's adorkable behavior, deadpan airheadness and the fact that she misunderstand anything positively...

For exemple she "found" a dragon egg and with her "loving care" of it, the hatched creature was an incredibly strong dark dragon that tried to kill/main her at each opportunity, and she called it play bitting and said to the terrified onlookers that it's just a cute youngfull and playfull behavior (he stopped it later, and submitted to her as he resigned himself after being "played with" and "patted energically" (lvl 99 energical head and tummy patting sessions) after each of his failed attempts).

On the last translated chapter (an extra of the second volume), the ML discover that she is the source of all of the seven wonder/horror stories of the school thanks to her weird behaviors and bad habits (jumping out of windows for shorcuts, laughing weirdly while reading in the library, keeping her "cute" ominious dark dragon pet in an abandonned warehouse on school grounds, etc...) and of course he scolded her for it.

They are really a cute couple.

Aggregator gang
don't worry Ed becomes better and the other 3 idiots die in the hands of the demon lord and Yumi is kinda related to the demon lord like 1% but like Yumi learns who he is the WN didn't say but because of that Yumi killed the demon lord's ass
Yumi also adopts a dragon child :D it has a human father too! lol

oh yeah patrik's and Yumi's meeting is different since i just read the translation for the Web novel so my info might be different from what this manga says soo yeah that's also why i call Emuilia Yumilia

The logic hitting the nerve of the mc and telling that shes probably the demon lord. What a fucking idiot. You know if shes is the demon lord she could probably spy on you for a while then take you out with that stupid prince. The light heroin is like what level ? Even with her "Godly powers" she lacks in levels. To even scratch the mc. Bruh wtf if she wanted she could have killed the queen , king ,prince. Or just joined the fucking demon army and solo the hole kingdom till the stupid herion levels enough to actually match a monster

The heroine is excusable but why are the other capture targets such douchebags?

Is this commentary about capture targets in otome games?

Meathead is stereotypical jock dumbass but why is mr push-glasses-up-to-show-intelligence so easily swayed? The heroine wasnt even sure. She was just asking. These racist assholes

For a protagonist, that’s pretty BITchy to me. Prejudice even, heck I could even consider to the same level of colorism.

Users who are viewing this thread