Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

dumb.
dumb as hell.
stoopid moth**fu*kin* yellow dinasour.
i know im not that smart but ,
i think im smarter than stoopid yellow head.
than k you for the update!!

Contributor
Yes, directly provoke the level 99 girl who can easily curbstomp anyone in the kingdom. That's a brilliant idea. /s

Oh! I don't remember Alicia being like this in the novel. This is actually sort of cool. Her fear of the mc makes a lot more sense if she literally just sees a black aura that is supposedly a person. Having an instinct to flee just like the animals.

I doubt it'll happen, but it would be cool if they were to become friends somehow in this version.

Yeah.... I think I'm just gonna drop this. The stupid levels are too much for me, the updates are slow as balls, and I already know how this ends thanks to spoiler douchebags on reddit.

two types of people, people that think this story is stupid, and the other half that cannot wait for the next chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, I like that heroine can only see MC's aura and that's why she was mistaken. That's a cool tiny twist.

Dex-chan lover
If that is actually how our Protag looks to the heroine than she had balls to walk up and ask a large black mist if it was the Demon Lord.
That would mean she thought said Demon Lord put people under hypnosis and her alone is unaffected by it.

Understandable if the heroine is weary, if her light attribute animal instincts give her that sense of danger.

Dex-chan lover
So... She's racist, as well as everyone else. Damn dude, it's 2020, grow up.

Dex-chan lover
@eureur But everyone else doesn't see her that way, only the Heroine. They (All of the male students who are simping for Heroine as well as the other students) are just hopping on the train of calling the black haired girl the revived Demon King.

Group Leader
I'm glad the heroine is not reincarnated person who have pitch black heart nor an idiotic ball heroine who believe she is the center of the world.

I mean if I only see a pit black mist, I would be as worried as her too

Group Leader
"You're pitch black"

Well, you're also racist miss. What's your point?

I want for the random dude who's been paying attention to her from the start to finally start being something in the story, I thought he'd be a main character by like the second or third chapter but alas, here we are.

@imnotamused
About the guy
He is the future husband,his name is patrick, and later he also reach lvl99 to propose yumelia. (Because yumelia says she like someone stronger than hee)

Users who are viewing this thread