Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
@youkonos:
Quote: Even death can't cure stupid!
I also thought Alicia is redeemable at first but she proves me wrong in many ways.

Well, the Demon Lord will do them justice and leave on the prince, the only redeemable person of that group alive.
Every one of them dies like a "rag"
PS: I don't typo nor mistake. It's "rag" not "rat". From the novel source.

Love FL and ML all the way.

Dex-chan lover
@twilightspirits i just saw some spoiler said that after
the demon lord defeated after alica, the mage and the knight died, alicia ressurected and become a new demon lord
, or was i misinterpret it ?

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd If following the WN then yes
Alicia, the muscle head and glasses boy got killed by the Demon lord. They did backstab Eumilea before that and she almost died but survived because of a protective charm.
But the this chapter was never mentioned in the WN and somehow shed some light on why Alicia was so hostile towards Eumilea (In the WN it was never mentioned specifically aside from she is level 99 and has black hair). This somehow justify why Alicia suspects her as the demon lord rather than just blatant hated for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd as far as the english translation goes
Nope, she dead and stayed dead. Story is moving on about Eumilea engagement with Patrick for the english translated WN

Fed-Kun's army
just imagine the real demon lord appeared
then everyone gonna beg for her to defeat it lmao

Aggregator gang
About these guys, a lot of people have spoiled what happens to them in the WN, but part of why it happens?
Aside from the heroine seeing the MC as a black mass of power which wasn't in the WN at all, the others are jealous and arrogant because they grew up being considered geniuses and better than everyone else, so having this random girl appear shatters their view of reality and they mostly can't handle it, aside from the prince who is the only one that accepts there is no shame in not being perfect.

She also completely changes the story and various events never happen or get drastically changed, so the scenes that revolve around character development in the original game, where the main characters learn to acknowledge their flaws, become more humble, think things through or be nicer and more courageous don't happen, they are stuck as arrogant high school freshmen, if anything, they get worse than they were at the start due to jealousy and fear of the MC.

Except for the prince, he gets some other character development scenes and actually does go on to become a genuine ally of our MC, he even fights against the others and admits that while he still loves the heroine, he accepts that she is a worse person than he thought, sadly, like i said, the other three are stuck and get worse in the WN and this leads to deadly consequences for them.

The heroine in particular is stated by our MC to be much more incompetent and more of a coward than she was at the end of the game, due to having less experiences and events that made her change into an actually brave heroine.

She should change her name if she doesn't want to be identified with the darkness Dolkness is darkness with a pen in your mouth

Image you can hear
latest

Stuff like this makes me want to commit suicide. Fucking idiots who don't know how to listen to reason, you keep on telling them something but they refuse to listen. on top of that, they're a bunch of simps who all stood to defend a woman when she was merely having a conversation with her. This could be applied to real society as well, Eumelia = person of color (not just black, any ethnicty besides white basically, but I'm not saying that all white people are racist and they're the only ones that can be racist), And Alicia and her simps = "victim" and corrupt police officers. If this was real, Eumelia probably would've been shot and killed for rape.

Dex-chan lover
@ispcizero3rd if talking about the battle with demon lord
Yes, it is rather short, the party arrive at the demon lord entrance and Eumilea straight away got stabbed by Alicia with a holy sword. The glasses boy and muscle head boy justify their actions saying Eumilea can't be trusted and should be killed ASAP. The prince actually angered by their actions and questions why they even thought of doing such thing when Eumilea is basically the trump card against the demon lord. Things happens and Alicia + the other 2 idiots boys got captured, demon lord ask Alicia whether she will sacrifice her life to save the others or just save herself. Alicia chooses to save herself which shocked the prince, the demon lord straight away neck snap Alicia without giving much thought before Eumilea fights against him. Eumilea defeats the demon lord and starts working on fixing the prejudice people have against black haired people

Users who are viewing this thread