Villainess Maker (Promo) - Oneshot

Hmm.. so what I got from this was that she was the villainess but because she didn't perform her villainess role, the day got repeated until she did what she was supposed to so that the story could move forward...? Don't know if I'm making sense

At this point, I need a "promotion webtoon" tag to mark stories that are one shots and only made to get you to read the novel.

Huh what an interesting idea. And wow he’s handsome. Hopefully this will get picked up by someone.

Thanks for translating this.

@Kake
It is called the 'oneshot' tag. Just check it to off if you don't want to see them when searching, you can even exclude them under user settings.

Double-page supporter
The MC looks like she will act like a kid even tho shes in her 20s mentally but the art will make up for it.

I'm a bit confused. Is Lady Lily a book she read 10 years ago and loved or a story she wrote when she was 10? I feel like it's the latter but I'm not too sure.

@Tepidness nah, nah. I like promotional webtoons and other one shots. Not all one shots are promo webtoon for novels so that's why I wanted a tag lol.

If this is a promotional webtoon, I hope someone translates the novel. If not, so sad the premise sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread