Villainess manga enjoyers, rise up! (WWYD)

Dex-chan lover
Hello fellow villainess manga enjoyers, I wish you a pleasant day.

Now, to the point. I’m sure we’ve all read a villainess manga scene that had us screaming at MC about what they should’ve done. I think about what I would do in those situations a lot. Now I’m eager to know what other people would do in those situations. So without further ado, I present:

What Would You Do? (Villainess edition.)

Scene 1: Condemnation Event!
You’re at a celebratory ball, a large ball that most of the noble scene is attending. You politely ignore when your fiancé shows up with another girl. You’re exchanging passive-aggressive greetings with your peers when suddenly you’re surrounded by capture targets. The room has grown tense and uneasy because someone lacks basic social skills and doesn’t realize this is not the appropriate setting for his clown performance. The heroine is tearfully clinging to the prince (it’s always the prince). The prince announces that he and the other capture targets are aware of what you have been doing to the heroine, and they start to list your “crimes”. (“Crimes” being things like telling Lily to mind her manners (ex: don’t pick your nose in public), and not inving her to your tea parties that only your closest friends are invited to.) WWYD?

Scene 1.5: The same as scene 1, except your crimes are actually something worth being mad about (ex: trying to kill her, pushing her down the stairs, ruining her dresses). Of course, it’s not like anyone besides the capture targets really cares about some commoner girl. Not to mention that all the families of the capture targets are currently popping a vein at what their sons are doing. WWYD?

Scene 2: A capture target raises his hand against you. (The wording might be wrong, basically he’s about to hit you.) The set up is pretty simple. You said something “rude” about the heroine (who will be referred to as Lily from now on) and he’s pissed. WWYD?

Scene 3: Your brother, a capture target, expresses disgust towards you. WWYD?

Scene 4: Lily appears before you, no guard dogs to be seen. You’ve wanted to comment on her behavior for a while. WWYD?

Scene 4.5: As you’re talking to Lily, the prince shows up and accuses you of bullying. WWYD?

Scene 5: Most of your female peers have began to show indifference to Lily. This is of their own accord, they simply dislike how she’s trying to take someone’s fiancé. The clown show accuses you of orchestrating this. WWYD?

Scene 6: Lily starts talking about “commoner this, commoner that,” how people “look down on me because I’m just a commoner”, and how “no one understands what’s she’s been through”. She has the clown show’s full attention and pity. She’s garnering the sympathy of other nobles. You know good and well that she was not living the hard life up until now. She was a commoner, not a peasant. WWYD?

Scene 7: You’ve accidently raised the affection points for the capture targets. You are now being pursued by the same men who have openly expressed their desire to end you. WWYD?

Scene 0: You’ve transmigrated into the body of a villainess from a game or light novel or something. Your relationships with the capture targets are already sour. What kind of relationship do you plan to pursue with the heroine?

Scene 0.5: You’ve transmigrated in the body of a villainess yada yada. What kind of life do you attempt to live from now on?

Thank you for reading I am so tired of being sick there’s nothing to do.

Dex-chan lover
My answers for most of them: forget the context and speak rudely enough to be killed on the spot. (Therefore triggering a flag for one of those “hmm… interesting” character)

“Don’t you have anything better to do? Is running a kingdom that easy?”

scene 5: I did indeed orchestrate everything 😈

Dex-chan lover
lucille-bluth-arrested-development.gif

Dex-chan lover
Scene 8: One of the capture targets has begun to spit on you whenever you come within firing range. You've managed to more or less kite his shots so far, but the academy corridors are narrow and his aim keeps improving every day.

When a villainess stopped doing villain stuffs, they are no longer villainess, they are heroines… True villainesses should stay evil and does her prideful schemes all the way to the guillotine!

Scene 0 : I of course want to make the heroine my most faithful slav- uhh… Underling.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I miss these, write your own responses/adventures

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't have much free mental space but this will be good for me to think through each so that I feel alive again.

1. Borrow the magical device that makes your voice louder, if that doesn't exist you your regal teachings to project your voice so that the volume overwhelms the prince. "I APOLOGISE FOR THIS UNEXPECTED DISTURBANCE. IF YOU HAVE FAVOUR IN ME, PLEASE CONTINUE TO ENJOY YOURSELVES, I HAVE ASK MY CHEFS TO PREPARE A SPECIAL SET OF EXOTIC MORSELS FROM ACROSS THE BIG SEA, PLEASE TASTE THEM, I AM EXCITED IN YOUR OPINIONS LATER. NOW MUSICIANS PLEASE CONTINUE PLAYING THE YOUNG PRINCE AND HIS FRIENDS APPEAR TO REQUIRE SOME MUSIC TO RELAX THEMSELVES AT OUR JOYOUS CELEBRATION. UNFORTUNATELY I APPEAR TO BE SLIGHTLY EXHAUSTED FROM EXCITEMENT OF THIS CELEBRATION, PLEASE EXCUSE ME.

Group Leader
Finally get to respond. XD

So, I'm guessing I'm already a bad girl when I reincarnate, huh?
Scene 1: Condemnation Event!
You’re at a celebratory ball, a large ball that most of the noble scene is attending. You politely ignore when your fiancé shows up with another girl. You’re exchanging passive-aggressive greetings with your peers when suddenly you’re surrounded by capture targets. The room has grown tense and uneasy because someone lacks basic social skills and doesn’t realize this is not the appropriate setting for his clown performance. The heroine is tearfully clinging to the prince (it’s always the prince). The prince announces that he and the other capture targets are aware of what you have been doing to the heroine, and they start to list your “crimes”. (“Crimes” being things like telling Lily to mind her manners (ex: don’t pick your nose in public), and not inving her to your tea parties that only your closest friends are invited to.) WWYD?
Ask them to specify what crimes I committed, in details. Are there any witness or evidence to back up her story? Explain to everyone what actually happened. Counter their accusations.

Scene 1.5: The same as scene 1, except your crimes are actually something worth being mad about (ex: trying to kill her, pushing her down the stairs, ruining her dresses). Of course, it’s not like anyone besides the capture targets really cares about some commoner girl. Not to mention that all the families of the capture targets are currently popping a vein at what their sons are doing. WWYD?
Deny as many as possible, since technically I didn't do them. Make up some excuses for the ones I can't deny.

Scene 2: A capture target raises his hand against you. (The wording might be wrong, basically he’s about to hit you.) The set up is pretty simple. You said something “rude” about the heroine (who will be referred to as Lily from now on) and he’s pissed. WWYD?
I have the right to defend myself.
ddqh59n-1382928d-9cda-4fb2-8cb4-318995ab9aec.gif

scissors-vector-design-illustration-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
PatioBabyEggplant_1500x1500.png
blood.jpg

Scene 3: Your brother, a capture target, expresses disgust towards you. WWYD?
Ignore him. If I already have a bad reputation, it's pointless to try to count on him to take my side. If he just started believing the girl's lies, he's dumb.
bonk.gif

Scene 4: Lily appears before you, no guard dogs to be seen. You’ve wanted to comment on her behavior for a while. WWYD?
No need to waste words on her.

Scene 4.5: As you’re talking to Lily, the prince shows up and accuses you of bullying. WWYD?
"We're having a girl's talk. It's about menstruation. Piss off."

Scene 5: Most of your female peers have began to show indifference to Lily. This is of their own accord, they simply dislike how she’s trying to take someone’s fiancé. The clown show accuses you of orchestrating this. WWYD?
Tell her to ask the others directly why they don't like her, instead of barking up the wrong tree.

Scene 6: Lily starts talking about “commoner this, commoner that,” how people “look down on me because I’m just a commoner”, and how “no one understands what’s she’s been through”. She has the clown show’s full attention and pity. She’s garnering the sympathy of other nobles. You know good and well that she was not living the hard life up until now. She was a commoner, not a peasant. WWYD?
Expose her and call her out on her lies.

Scene 7: You’ve accidently raised the affection points for the capture targets. You are now being pursued by the same men who have openly expressed their desire to end you. WWYD?
"I only like feminine women and femboys. If you don't fit in either category, go die."

Scene 0: You’ve transmigrated into the body of a villainess from a game or light novel or something. Your relationships with the capture targets are already sour. What kind of relationship do you plan to pursue with the heroine?
Get along well with her if possible. Stay clear if the relationship was already sour. If she's les or bi, make her fall for me.

Scene 0.5: You’ve transmigrated in the body of a villainess yada yada. What kind of life do you attempt to live from now on?
Use my power and financial status to make the world a better place.

I guess that's good enough. =w=

Group Leader
Finally get to respond. XD

So, I'm guessing I'm already a bad girl when I reincarnate, huh?

Ask them to specify what crimes I committed, in details. Are there any witness or evidence to back up her story? Explain to everyone what actually happened. Counter their accusations.

Deny as many as possible, since technically I didn't do them. Make up some excuses for the ones I can't deny.

I have the right to defend myself.
ddqh59n-1382928d-9cda-4fb2-8cb4-318995ab9aec.gif

scissors-vector-design-illustration-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
PatioBabyEggplant_1500x1500.png
blood.jpg

Ignore him. If I already have a bad reputation, it's pointless to try to count on him to take my side. If he just started believing the girl's lies, he's dumb.
bonk.gif

No need to waste words on her.

"We're having a girl's talk. It's about menstruation. Piss off."

Tell her to ask the others directly why they don't like her, instead of barking up the wrong tree.

Expose her and call her out on her lies.

"I only like feminine women and femboys. If you don't fit in either category, go die."

Get along well with her if possible. Stay clear if the relationship was already sour. If she's les or bi, make her fall for me.

Use my power and financial status to make the world a better place.

I guess that's good enough. =w=
holy shit my i had ny teeth crackling reading this
weeexe

Users who are viewing this thread