Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - The Villainess Promises

Dex-chan lover
Some red flags were raised,
premonition of trouble.
A promise is weak.

@LilyRailing11
reading the webnovel raws I can said that is kinda the case, because
exist a shitton of schools of "ancient" magic like alchemy that was forbidden and pursued in the last 2000 years but still alive due one witch loli baba and her apprentices hidden somewhere; in fact blood magic was an inch to suffer the same fate too

@devolth
The beginning is a bit slow but it's so far a 1:1 adaptation to the novel which means that in some chapters she will go to school and kick some asses. Except for the prince's, she couldn't find an opening yet.

Loli have a almost limitless magic but decide to make more guns. 😆
Probably because she was gun otaku that a thought making or learning useful magic didn't occur.she just use it to make guns.
She also doing nothing for armor instead focus on firepower.

Dex-chan lover
was that pistol really automatic, or was it semi-auto? because the first shot looked like a single shot. or maybe it's select fire🤔

Dex-chan lover
@LilyRailing11 i mean using a mana shield to block bullets...here's the thing: it depends on whether the author makes magic shields able to block bullets, or whether magic shields will have only negligible effect against bullets. and since we've yet to see MC shooting her gun at one, we don't know how effective guns are. all we know is that like most modern firearms, it's usually a positive upgrade over a blade

Fed-Kun's army
"I'll keep this secret"
Kind of reminds me of "Dr. Strangelove"...

Dex-chan lover
Really why is she sticking with guns when she has a lot of mana and all she can imagine can appear, and what she can't is just completed by Mr Gnome, get yourself a bombing drone already.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
What use is a gun if she can create a tsunami of water, and the teacher can strengthen his body to crush rock. Strengthen your body to make a bullet bounce off you seems easy.

Or is it because she's a weapon-fanatic?

Different author has a different theory about the world they created so I can't say much.. But in novel with a good writing(from my perspective) that I already read, that was the case.. Unless the gun have the amount of power of railgun it was useless I think..

Double-page supporter
who don't like gun unlike magic in this world you require imagination to use it while gun require no brain just your finger on trigger
and sturdy body to withstand recoil and boom they all ded

Dex-chan lover
That skill would say she gonna have a machine gun or gattling in the future

Group Leader
i'd be disappointed if it leaked to others after she promised to keep her guns a secret :/

It’s kind of strange to imagine a world where magic is so integrated, but no one had the bright idea of using a small explosion to push a metal ball. It’s certainly less taxing on a person’s magic power, and requires less magic overall, so it would’ve been a no brainer to invent it.

Dex-chan lover
Uncle Gnome really is a big help. She should do something to repay him.

Do gnomes like alcohol? Maybe a machine that's less violent like a steam engine or something...

Dex-chan lover
if i was her.. i would make FN five seven with detachable silencer as sidearm and P90 as main.. why?
1. it's lighter and shorter.. has low recoil too.. good for a kid like her..
2. they uses same ammunition.. so creating ammo is easier.. you need a lot tho.. since five seven is 20 shot and p90 is 50..
3. good against non armored and light armor enemies.. in this fantasy world.. i doubt bullet proof vest exist..
4. since they are lighter.. you can pack more bullet..
5. they are short and compact.. good for dungeon or really small spaces..
6. you can put silencer on them.. nuff said..
possible disadvantage? FREAKING DRAGONS.. or Living Armor.. you probably need RPGs on that..

PS: i really like 5.7 caliber and it's guns..

Dex-chan lover
@kuzunagi13 My time spent in video games makes the idea of using multiple weapons that use the same ammo bother me. It may be a more logical route to take in a real life scenario but all I can think of is running out of the ammo for the guns I'm actually using but still sitting on a full stock of other sets of ammo haha.

Users who are viewing this thread