Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - The Villainess Finally Goes to School (Second part)

Someone did a temporary translation of 21 - 23 because the previous group was too slow apparently.

you can find the previous chapters that everyone was saying it's bad on mangant i think they are pretty good its just the font thats not normal the translations wasn't that bad

Dex-chan lover
@Reimos - Indeed. Someone posted Tanya von Degurechaff in the previous chapter thread. Is there a blood magic ritual to summon her for Astrid's sake?

Dex-chan lover
Usually a villainess avoids flags by just not being a bad person but damn she sure seems inclined towards conflicting with him, huh.

Group Leader
@fortynueve @ciera @Novainfinity @ghoulsre @dontpickonme @Kabeidon_ @democarplus @APinkFox @Strabo4 @Gaiseric9
Always appreciate nice comments. I read them all, haha!

And to those that asked:

Q. Was this chapter uploaded before? (21~23)
A. Yes. I didn't see them here personally, because it's from before I got acquainted with the series, but yeah, there was. Not anymore. I look at them, but I don't copy+paste, I start the process from scratch for every chapter.

Q. Do I plan on catching up to the raw chapters?
A. Yes, I hope I can do that. So far, it's looking like this is something I can do!

Group Leader
Ah well, one more group to add to the blocklist. Was going to just ignore their releases when they started working on Wife became an Elementary Student, but another manga I'm following falling prey to MTL? Yeah...yikes.
Happy I checked group name before clicking in. A shame that the previous group that did these chapters didn't do them that well either. I wonder where the previous previous group went... cue sad music

It s fine to me as long as it is readable though.... OCR MTL google whatever is fine as long as you yourself have enough knowledge in jap to edit it and can make it readable

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for picking this up.
Is nice to see new technologies are being applied to manga + some human interpretation.
One day those AI translators will be better at languages than any human could.

Double-page supporter
For some reason the girl that was watching our MC stomp her feet instantly became one of my favorite characters, and there's no guarantee she's even gonna be in the main story. She just casually, albeit a bit nervously, watched our MC with a smile while she fidgeted and made a bunch of angry expressions, and the first thing that pops out of her mouth when the MC calms down is "Oh, she stopped stomping" with the most innocent and frank look on her face. Like, what the hell why is she so cute?! I really hope she's at least a reoccurring side character, cause if not and she never shows up again then I'm gonna be very sad. 🤨

Users who are viewing this thread