Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - The Villainess Finally Goes to School (Second part)

Dex-chan lover
it's readable despite being MTL(?) so thank you very much for translating this series since Kuro went and disappeared to nowhere, hopefully safe?

I've certainly had worse and this is very far from worse.

Group Leader
@thegoatrider i know right! i do my best to keep my teflon armor in good shape, lol

@democarplus doing my best! almost done with chapter 22 at the moment! spent my day off (today) on this! slowly getting the hang on this manga's vocabulary, but it's quite different from what i'm used to.

@helloworld123 yeah it's cute. i normally wouldn't get attached to a character touted as "the villainess", but i dunno, she's quite something, haha

@GodKing46 @Simpleton happy to be bringing it out of the folder thirteen!

@skyscar @lauermeer @Kurokaze
i... i have to say my "entry" in this scanlation world is recent, and i'm learning a lot on how it works technically, but also how the social aspect of it is, lol. i didn't expect it to be so challenging to keep my spirits up when i get flak from some users. i mean they're a minority, so i shouldn't be too bothered, right, but still.

i've decided to disclose (in my afterword page) that i use MTL, just because it seems like it's a big thing, either appreciated, or hated. i'm still not even sure what *exactly* people refer to when they use the acronym. is it the process of using an automated translation tool that takes a picture and spits out translations? i know this exists, but i haven't tried anything like that. is it just the fact of using translation tools to help me? i dunno.

one thing for sure, and why my chapters don't look machine-made, is because they are not. i don't think anyone's interested in knowing my whole process, but it's not just feeding images in a translator and bye~bye! lol

thank you for the comments and support, and i will continue to do my best! so far i feel like my accuracy is usually around 90%, when i get to compare with another version. i've made errors before and i keep trying to learn and improve. i may even mess up eventually, lol, but i'll fix what i can when i can ASAP. i don't sleep well at night when i mess up!

@princess_daphie i dont know about others but to me (maybe just me) using Google OCR is okay. if i were the translator, i will use it as well.

however just like i wrote. if you use tools to help you work easier and faster, that s okay as long as you have enough jap skill to make it readable.

most of shitturd groups are expect only money (patroen) without look back to their quality.

like someone here mentioned that it s easy to know you edit some or just copy and paste. just read and you will know.

moreover, there are also their beggar fans who try to blindly defend their shit tier quality..... facepalm.

Like Mad*at shit, missing upload pages for a chap but refuse to fix and change the content but drift that i m not quality TL i do it for fun ( but ask for money?)

Like N*mbus turd, translation is straight outta OCR translation software.

if you can make it good, i dont care.

Double-page supporter
@princess_daphie Anime and manga translation scene has always been full of people hating some groups, certain translators, methods and so on. Some years ago most people was hating on Crunchy, now everyone is using it. So don't really feel bad about those "ughh MTL, one more group to add to the blocklist." kind of comments, they're the very same people that has been plaguing the scene for the last 15 years.
If you're doing a great work, people is grateful and you feel happy with it, why worry.

An Gandhi told us, the words do work
when they are backed by nuclear weapons.

Fed-Kun's army
why do manga authors insist on making 6 year olds talk like seasoned college graduates? i understand MC but holy fuck

Dex-chan lover
Did Prince Annoying recycled a Bismark quote and turned it aroud?

t,., "it is not by speeches and majority resolutions that the great questions of the time are decided ­ but by iron and blood."

Users who are viewing this thread