Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - The Villainess Finally Goes to School (Second part)

@gmayor61 Previous translation was explained why it was removed and no it wasn't google translated , in fact it was way more than "ok"
Keep lying you little cuck

Double-page supporter
The chapters are too short. Maybe better to wait for 10 new chapters before resuming.

And that's why kids you don't go to classes without bringing your tank devision. Could have finished that fucker then and there.

Thanks for the chapter!
Finally it feels like things are starting to get interesting for our MC. (Not that it wasn’t interesting before)

Dex-chan lover
@gmayor61
Yup, believe me, translators like us often want to free from google translate as much as possible. (Unless we encounter some unknown Kanji)

And actually, google translate gives out a "good grammar sentence" but the meaning might be off by a mile.
People often use "MTL" or "Google Translate" words to say a translation is bad but what makes the translation bad is actually the Translator's English skill.

For example:
"これはサービスです" (Kore wa sābisu desu)
Google translate will give you "This is a service" (good grammar but the meaning is off)
A bad translator may understand it but can't explain it into words will translate as "This is free" or a wrong grammar "These is free for all"
A good translator will translate as "It's on the house".

Dex-chan lover
The way he's saying it right in the open public like that makes me wonder if he's really as 'peaceful' as she's claiming.

Ostracism right off the bat. That's not a warning but public punishment. I guess oppression is his idea of how to maintain peace.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, you can't just challange MC's gun fetish by declaring peace.
cover8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I was with him until he started talking about "human resources". Never trust anyone who calls you a resource. For those of you not ancient, I remember when the authorities started having the guts to call us "resources" instead of people and expect to get away with it--it happened in the 90s. The term didn't exist before; the department was called "personnel".

Dex-chan lover
I could have sworn I already read this chapter, but I'm not sure...That isn't a good sign for this manga, is it?

Double-page supporter
I'm sure I already read this... did the other version get taken down or something?

Users who are viewing this thread