Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Villainess Loves Outdoor Activities (Second part)

Aggregator gang
Those useless bastards

Wait, I just read that people think there even is an ML, I'm not a professional like some of you but I'm pretty damn sure this whole manga doesn't have a ML
Also, about the Prince "hate", bro he's six. I don't really think its hate rather then annoyance cuz no one likes clingy people right? but still I'm surprised people are even saying more the "I don't like the prince" I don't know, feels like what most people would say. I'm not trying to argue with anyone

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : a big , giant c0ck ..... atrice appears , lol .

page 8 : there is an old joke : you can put a silencer on a gun , but you cant put a silencer on a mouth of a girl , lol .

page 9 : a girl "shoots" on the face of a "c0ck" . does this sound backward to anyone ? lol .

Dex-chan lover
@JustANormalRandomWeeb
2db.png

@Wolvenworks At this rate, if the kingdom should discover Astrid's shenanigans, its gonna spiral unto Tanya's worldline lmao
Now it well be, Saga of Astrid the Villainess

Dex-chan lover
These are very lame protection measures for children of the nobility.

I doubt the MC mental age here.... She just doing stupid thing one after the other, you don't want to get attention ?? But everything you did is like telling other ppls to "Hey !!! Look at me!!! I am awesome!! Shooting things and doing magic that most children wasn't supposed to know yet!!! But don't pay attention to me!!!!!!".

Double-page supporter
@gagegageha

She doesn't want attention, yes. But more importantly, she wants to shoot things. That's it. Her desire to shoot things outclasses her self-preservation by a lot. She would rather resort to shooting the targets in the face rather than lie low and not shoot anything.

Dex-chan lover
Prince grabs Astrid's hands
Astrid reflexively shoots the prince.
Astrid becomes the demon queen.

Users who are viewing this thread