Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Villainess Loves Outdoor Activities (Second part)

LoLoLoL those teacher should put on black sunglasses, tadaah isekai MIB!

@HDMI1
because it's shounen? detailed gruesome violence will be mildly pictured.

Fed-Kun's army
You know I would like it if some villainess protagonists realized that things can't be the same as in the game when their actions change the nature of there character.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when Astrid will consider just shooting the Prince

Dex-chan lover
They were going to call the teachers but he annoying prince said no and his classmates obeyed.

He's going to get worse.

Dex-chan lover
@Why_Not_Add_More_Gun
She doesn't know the military capabilities of the country. She's actually being very reasonably cautious by not starting a fight she might lose. We don't know the magical capabilities of the original Astrid, but if she was anywhere close to this one and her family got stomped flat, then she still has a bunch of R & D to do to achieve a perfect victory.

Dex-chan lover
I don't blame her. I hate the prince, way too pushy. @Kuroageha We will see that on the next chapter? Maybe you should spoiler that, even tho isn't a big thing, but still.

Fed-Kun's army
yeaah that's right, she's hella strong!!! lmao welp at least her classmates didn't snitch on her, the prince is SO ANNOYING tho, i bet they didn't go get the teachers because of him... what if she wasn't as strong as she is?? it could have been bad!!! ANNOYING PRINCE!!!

thank you for the update~! :D

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar Extremely expressive ahoge are a personal favorite. Hers is at the level where I might honestly read this just for her crazy little antenna. It's the star of the show. Leading actress Ahoge-chan.

Users who are viewing this thread