Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Villainess Loves Outdoor Activities (Second part)

Dex-chan lover
Astrid would do great as Matty's wife!
https://mangadex.org/data/990de74a8dd755f2b840164f9f9cc6ab/9-1da7f984cab861d771affbdeaf22ac068aa69cc518af1e398f01a87fa1960853.png

All the prince hate comments are stupid.

He's fucking six years old what the fuck is with ya'll???

Astrid was originally a college student around probably 18??? Yet she has zero critical thinking skills???? Bruh????????

Sharing her talent with the kingdom will honestly guarentee her survival. But noooo she had to go the dumb meat head route. Its not even the endearing kind of bakadere.

Aggregator gang
Pretty graphic. Cockatrice is supposed to have 2 brains though, the snake tail has separate consciousness.

Dex-chan lover
You know, considering magic at hand it would make sense for blowguns to exist

Synopsis of the chapter (and the whole story): when anything meets a loli with a gun, that anything is anything dead.

Fed-Kun's army
@RamenRider

I think you might have misunderstood what I was trying to say. I don't believe I was commenting on her ability to fight.

My point was that she is that Astrid is not the villainess that was in the game. Her relationship with the characters within the game are obviously going to be different unless she decides to be evil anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Why_Not_Add_More_Gun That's an assumption that has ruined many otome reincarnated characters through the power of arranged marriages. (like what it seems clear the prince and her father are trying to setup via proving that they get along) Astrid is currently solving that problem through sheer pretending sheer obliviousness and denial but there's no guarantee that the adults don't get tired of that and force it through anyway.

Dex-chan lover
yeah I don't get all the prince hate either, I don't like him either and honestly he is annoying (to Astrid, who isn't interested in him and his ideals, she wants to shoot something after all)

but that's not hate, anyway thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, she shot its eyes out with a fething shotgun - feckin' BRUTAL.

Dex-chan lover
@Kurokaze
He gets worse.
Let's say he becomes like Kouki from Arifureta.
@Serverclosed
Later once we get the next time skip.
In the following chapters you'll see how he doesn't lets her get her own private time and space so she starts to the library to avoid him.
Sadly it doesn't last long.

>There are people who STILL think prince is the ML

Fed-Kun's army
@HDMI1 Thanks to videogames and media in general, most people who don't have guns think of shotguns as highly inaccurate
Then you have people who do have shotguns, or had, and they were bad ones so the spread was somewhat uncontrollable.

Dex-chan lover
@Kuroageha I do not read that and I don't know who Kouki is.

don't even get me started on the anime, I literally have no clue on how the comparison works.

Dex-chan lover
@Sayorii-chii it's not hate per se. They probably just feel mild annoyance. I'm guessing the structure of the story thus far is too condensed(in their opinion, not mine) for them to imagine there's more interaction shown offscreen, so perhaps they are imagining the prince as having a fixation on her greater than "let's get along since you're good at magic" as he claims.

Which I personally think isn't true. I do agree with you that as a CHILD, he is allowed to be naive and thus fixating on someone clumsily is exactly what a kid would do. One could argue that being raised as nobility might prevent this, yet by that logic villainesses would never come to be. Plus, raising a perfect child is rare both in and out of fiction. ESPECIALLY royalty.

@Kabeidon_ come on man, why cuss at someone over a cute story like this? Take that violent language back to SFV or whatever you were playing before you read this. lol

Users who are viewing this thread