Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, first chapters of those become lazyer and lazyer. Just get to the fine parts so that I could have fun for five chapters or so and then drop the thing completely.

There are other ways to have female protagonists without having it be an otome trope. Why has the fantasy genre stagnated like this. Do people really by this stuff that much?

Aggregator gang
Out of curiousity I tried to read this series web novel...
I was expecting the generic otome game villain plot, but on the first chapter is on the full throttle.
The manga skip this part and didn't show the savage scene of the heroine.
From what I'm reading this series web novel it is more for male reader since the MC is a hardcore gun otaku.

@LegoBaka that already exists. It´s called Do you think someone like you can defeat the demon king? The same translator as this one is translating the novel.

Low expectations, but it has the potential for something quite original. I sincerely want to see our villainess shoot down all the capture targets and the heroine.
I do not think that doing so would affect the genre or target audience.

Dex-chan lover
Interestingly this has a slightly more historical setting than others, no I don't mean the magic, Prussia (aka proto-germany, army with a state and all that), also the house of Oldenburg was one of the more influential european noble families (the current king of norway is from a cadet branch)

Fed-Kun's army
The Light novel is up and is currently farther then this by a sizable amount if anyone is wondering

I didnt even touch the first chapter yet and i already favorited it

Double-page supporter
@AbyssalMonkey
Omg you made me remember this gem. I absolutely loved the manga (never found a LN translation) and holy shit that story was funny. Especially how he resolved crisis by using other isekai chating means. Including blasting a dragon with an overpowered alien gun.

Piqued my interest, then after going through the chapters, still seems fine, but was still in doubt.

Then I looked at the opening for the novel, and it all began with a girl burning down the capital down to the ground.

Then I thought that this may actually get fun. Well, I'll just see then, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread