Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

OMGGGGGG FINALLY !!!!!!!!!!!! 😍🤩
I'm so happy to see this novel adapted in a webtoon!!
I may have read only the 40 first chapters but gossshhhh this one is so good!
I really hope the webtoon can be translated here.
And the art... OMG I'm dying!

WHOOAAAAAAHHH THANK YOU FOR PICKING THISS😭♥️😭 I've been hoping some SC team would pick this up as soon as the manhwa release on kakaopage. and you guys actually nailed it😩✨✨

THANKKK YOUUUU OMFGGGG IVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO A WEBTOON OF THIS NOVEL!!!! And the art!!!!! God descending art work, the males in here are to die for omfggggg!!!!!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fed-Kun's army
look enteresting, especialy how she can't anything she wants to

lmaooo did that pink hair guy really say that .... i do not stan.. yuck.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation!!!! I read the novel while ago and im glad it has an adaptation now

funny how the two groups with the most drama are working together. thought u guys had bad blood.

Thank you for the translation!! I'm glad it isn't just a promo webtoon, my favorite novel from the bit I've read from korean ones.

Seriously... if you guys don't like her then why did you adopt her? Especially, if there is an actual daughter out there to find...

@Momohana Why they adopted her and how she got where she is according to the novel:
They thought the original daughter was dead and took in the MC because when she was young, she was strikingly similar to the original girl. As she got older, she looked less and less like her so the dad became increasingly disinterested, leading to her being neglected and her status in the family dropping to practically the level of a servant. The villainess tried to get the father's attention back by acting out and clinging to her pride, but it just made her family more disgusted with her.

I'm so happy the novel got a webtoon !!! The art is so great, thank you for translating!

@youkonos Yikes, that just makes it worse! I swear with how those nobles in Manhwas take responsibility it's a miracle how they still own their titles.

Aggregator gang
@cakecakes You've completely misunderstood the drama, NASS = BUCCI. They don't have beef with eachother, it's the other competition scanlators they have a problem with.

Users who are viewing this thread