Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 0 - Prologue

ohh! she's actually IN the dating sim!!! its usually reincarnated in the world of the game with no game mechanics in the otoge isekais ive seen, this is new! :OOO

cool!!

finally a straight up otome

now, if just the plot don't get cumbersome on the way like what most popular things go

Dex-chan lover
.. As long as there aren't a bunch of characters who curse then I'm good. Otherwise the asterisks are going to be an eyesore. Don't scan a manga if you can't handle the characters' vocabulary. lol xD

This is such a new concept for me and it's cool like the choices stuff I haven't read anything like this

Aggregator gang
I like it she really is trapped in a game, just wish the real world backstory weren't quite so real

Fed-Kun's army
I like that she really is in the game and must choose only what's available to her but also have to consider that this is her life now.

Dex-chan lover
@roxanneayy Choose!
CEkK1Bi.jpg

This art is WOW.
I have no words.

I've already started reading this from around chapter 10, but asldhslf I should have read from the start.

Dex-chan lover
how do you fuck up so bad that somebody’s affection towards you is in the negative numbers?

Aggregator gang
I quite enjoy how she got options to answer. This means that the world is... well, more game-ish rather than an alternative world that is similar to the game.

And well, bc she was originally a villainess so the -10% probably means she was shit. But irl it could mean that the guy is just hate her and not her fault...

That’s a weird health bar, I wonder how many souls it would give me if I killed it. *unsheaths*

The art is so gorgeous and sparkly, it is a pleasure to look at. I have read many many isekai manhwas now but I love how the setting is exactly like an otome game, wow, it's kinda refreshing so I'll look forward to it! I hope the male lead will be someone cute and kind for once ><

HOLY- THE ARTSYLE IS IMMACULATE

but... even if these two are really good looking but if their personality's like that, im sorry but im still not gonna accept you. though they really are so beautiful, but that toxic trash personality is just making me hold back

Double-page supporter
Rereading. Can't help but feel sorry for the 'villainess', as she's the circumstantial victim just as much as the 'protagonist', but to follow a black & white or good vs evil narrative, one has to be stamped as the bad one & the other has to win no matter what. It is unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread