Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Aggregator gang
Oh gosh what a stressful life, poor the original Penelope and this girl. What a dating sim game! I would rather play The Sim and make my characters die from swimming 10hours consecutively 😂

Not a single one of them is redeemable to me. The webtoon doesn't even give the exact depths to Penelope's emotions of being mistreated but she has had such a sorry life (the original and the current mc). :(

Dex-chan lover
He is still an irredeemable piece of shit. Everything he has done, everything he has said, everything he has let maids and butler's do to her show how much of a typical nobleman he is.

Dex-chan lover
Self respect??? you talking about self respect get the fuck out

Dex-chan lover
@pickyroyaltea there are plot reasons why they act the way they do that will come way later, but, if you don't know and want to know it's

because there's an evil/dark goddess that has cursed Penelope's very soul. Everyone sees her as a villain, as hateful, and so they treat her very poorly as you'll find out in Korea what happened to her. See, Penelope's first time around (as she is the original Penelope) she was also a magician and that was a threat to the Dark Goddess' plans. So she cursed her soul to make it so she wouldn't have people to work with. So she died as the first time around as Penelope, but Vinter, the mage we'll meet in prolly ~6 chapters or so, broke free of the mind control from Yvonne (yes, the heroine works for the cult of the dark goddess) and did some magical bs to help Penelope, reincarnated in our world's Korea, she still suffers the curse but that mobile game helped her learn things and, so, she became Penelope again but with knowledge beforehand to help her deal with things. Think of it like Dr. Elise or Athy from WMMAP or others who have been the original character, died to be reborn in Korea to learn things, then died there and came back to their original lives with knowledge of things to come and to try and do things differently [/spoier]

Anyways, pretty big spoiler there for things to come :p soo yea.

@TheGodEmperor
Aiiiyyyyaaaa

Honestly, I came here expecting to get the usual "They're just doing this 'cause they miss their sister and don't want to accept Penny 'cause of it being cruel to their sister" or something around those lines.
But jeez, that REALLY is a whole other can of worms. My mind would've never gone there.
I do find it really interesting that it was actually Penny's original body though.
I haven't read WMMAP, so I can't make the comparison but I'll look into it by your recommendation.

Dex-chan lover
@pickyroyaltea wow, you haven't read Who Made Me A Princess? :O not all of it is on Mangadex (can find it elsewhere or support it officially no Tappytoons). It's 100% one of the best Manhwa out there. Athy is precious <3

@thegodemperor
I sounded familiar so I skimmed through my reading list. It seems that I already had it marked for later, just haven't been able to touch it yet.
I swear, my reading bucket list is insane, so I tend to forget stuff that's on it. dosmslso

Dex-chan lover
@pickyroyaltea I get you, my reading list is like... 450 and my "read later" is either the same or 500+ :p so many I want to read.

A good thing (I guess) that so many I'm "reading" are slow to update.

Such a good story!
On another note anyone notice that things take forever to load now? Maybe it's just me

kek, I knew it mustve been him. I also like how shes a bit sad she cant call him negative lol xD

God, I can't stop stanning Penelope. Go Queen! Show how little you care about your "precious" brother! Stand up for yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread