Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
this muhfucka crazy!!! i would not have taken my chances on him lmaooo just find some of the other eye candy in the story and call it a day, no need to get involved with a man like this hell nah

In the novel, he actually decapitated the assassin in front of the empress and the second prince. I guess they changed it a little to fit the younger audience but I hope that's as far as the deviation will go because dam im enjoying the story a lot more than I thought I would.

i was actually looking forward to the gift getting beheaded like the novel but oh well, this will do. else it will be a rated webcomic instead 🙃

She obviously hasn't read any isekai in her old life. If she did, she would've known lol.

Penelope thinks that the crown prince is crazy but to me he's just fearless. I mean his family sent an assassin to kill him, it's not really crazy for him to kill the assassin alhough killing him in the banquet is a tad too much, he might be doing it as a warning to the empress and the 2nd prince. Although raising your sword at people for no reason IS horrible, considering what just happened, he is probably still on guard

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't know if death is real or just a temporary reset --> LET'S TRY DYING, THAT'S A GOOD TRICK
About to die --> NO WAIT WHERE'S THE RESET BUTTON!!!

Man this is just flip-flopping like no tomorrow. Please use ya brain ya dingus

Users who are viewing this thread