Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 14

He's not even the monarch, and the people in charge don't approve of him...so why is he allowed to just murder people at will?

Double-page supporter
Well, I've gotten tired of the "stoic cold-blooded killler with black hair and no expression" ML, at least this one seems to enjoy it.

"Alright let's go and die"
*a few minutes later*
"WHERE'S THE RESET BUTTON"

Exactly me when setting foot to the hell called college

Whoopsie Doopsie! Should have just calmly choosed "No", and wait for the next time they are in public.

But seriously, she f#cked up, at least this is the only dumb move she ever makes in this story. She should have used that button at least one time. If it even EXISTED in the first place, 'cause when I read the novel, I think she just ASSUMED it existed like in the (?Phone?Tablet?PC?) game.

Group Leader
Am I the only one who thinks yandere crown prince is hot?

... Sorry, I'll go away now.

Aggregator gang
Lol why is she confident that a reset button will appear? It’s a fucking Gamble to rely on a hunch that the world is totally like the game, and also she doesn’t even know if she will ever return home.

god she's retarded.
oh yes, let's just try dying once haha (・ω・)b.
i hope this gets better from here on out...

Okay, idk about everybody else but there's a lot of people saying that she's stupid for wanting to try to die, but like... When you grow up in a toxic and abusive environment, one that you feel like you cannot escape from, your perception of things tends to skew. Dying can become just another potential way for getting out, because at least you won't have to put up with the bullshit anymore. So it makes a lot of sense to me, at least, that she thinks of dying more casually than others expect. Plus, if there was even a potential for there to be a reset button I'd want to figure that out as soon as possible so I could plan better around it.

"Let's go and die." I like this girl. She's definitely human for wanting to escape that wretched story. Death is better than living in that kind of world.

Fed-Kun's army
well aren't they just made for each other
the mad dog of eckart and the dragon of the crown....see? perfect xD

nah think about it to even test that theory of returning to her original body she would have to actually die and if she actually dies how is she going to press the reset button.plus she should tested out if the reset would appear becuase i pretty sure the altercations she had with the brothers it would have appeared if there was a reset.another thing would be she doesn't even know how she would die in the first place he could've chopped her neck before she could do
anything. A regular person would not risk that unless they actually was planning on dying.most would shelf the idea becuase they would now that they would have to actually be completely dead in order to know that in the first place so basically she is just an idiot. and if that was the case that she wanted to try it she should have done it at the first altercation with the fork

What if some or all the leading characters are being controlled by someone from the real world? Reynald's sudden change of heart still bugs me. His actions of suddenly concerning himself to Penelope are kinda out of the blue or not logical based on his original personality.

Users who are viewing this thread