Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Apa

I just get an adrenaline rush every time this updates

Apa

Damn she had to tell his crusty ass that's he liked him so that he would back up what a sad life

Contributor
Her plan was pretty shit, ngl.
At least she's good at adlibbing. Wait, nevermind, she sucks.

Poor Penelope... I really feel for her. But seriously, girl, you couldn't think of some better lines to say in case your crazy bet didn't pay off? Something along the lines of: "We're both misfits that other people don't understand, even though their torture is what drove us crazy"? Appealing to the prince's sense of being persecuted -- and saying she's persecuted also -- would have been a great way to emotionally bond.

@tanzinaahmed1 I agree but I think the reason why she couldn’t come up with an excuse is because she was taken aback. I mean, the crown prince’s sword is about to slice her throat plus the stress that she had ever since she became Penelope

She’s in liken e most dangerous situation out of all these otome isekai novels I’ve read. Poor heroine QaQ

Double-page supporter
Big oof. I almost thought this would pull a "re:zero" and she would get "Subaru-d", die a painful traumatic death for an oopsie and a do over.

Poor penelope

He has to be one of the hottest characters... oof. Can’t wait to see more of the Prince

@tanzinaahmed1 well, she didn`t really have the time to think about what would be the best choice to say like us. She also had a sword on her neck and was pretty terrified to think rationally, so give her some slack. She could have thought it better through before confronting him, but she couldn`t really expect that she would get caught so suddenly.

Damn this crown prince wants a damn 10 page essay, times new Roman 12pt double spaced, about why she likes him LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Is the prince going to be a Yandere? Those were Yan vibes
Also Claude again?

Users who are viewing this thread