Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

Honestly if this is the Otome Game i actually played, i'll definitely choose Kallisto route hahaha he's wild, it'll be a challenge to conquer him and his love meter is actually raising when a girl confessed to him lolol he'll definitely be a good guy for his girl.

Bad plan girl... very bad plan to go rush like that without backup but at least she came up with something good & survives.

If of Kallisto wasn't a psychopath... How come an otome game with such scumbags as targets became so popular? There is not even one that we can call a decent and normal person 😅

Both have family issues...yep, they sure are gonna bond well together. Honestly, I hated Derrick and Reynold immediately but can't really hate this guy.

Also, crown prince is literally the hottest of them all. Now waiting for Eclise.

Double-page supporter
Ironman is life you don't have a choice to reload. Like XCOM 2 is based on ironman Legendary outcome.

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!!

Kallisto is so good looking omg, if he is nicer it would be perfect smh. Also the person who grabbed penelope's hand... who is that? The silhouette doesn't look like derrick or reynold

You know what, I choose him as the ML. At least he doesn’t pretend to be something he isn’t. It’s a surprise if he /doesn’t/ kill you.

Fed-Kun's army
@krzywasabi in the game if the player is going to die, there’s supposed to be a reset button that appears. She was trying to die and “reset” so she could go back to Korea, but then realized there’s no reset button and probably no way out unless she captures one of the targets

Dex-chan lover
“I like you.”

Oml, it’s just as funny as it was in the novel. 🤣

Aggregator gang
It's Miraculous episode Weredad all over again, but less sad, and more... Murdery. And people still like this character better than that abusive household

God I'm really cheering for the crown prince, I'm a sucker for comes off as a total psycho killer character.

That being said
I've been reading what's translated of the novel as well as looking at the raws. And damn if the crown prince got me because he came off as a thirsty cold blooded killer. Freaking Iklies got me with his begging puppy character one minute raging calculated killer the next.

Side note: I do not condone killers in real life.

In fiction where you're not really hurting someone yeah unless you know they kill off a character I like.

i hope she ends up w the crown prince ....... when he said the crazy bitch is in love with the crazy bastard i thought yes this is a dynamic i would like to see actually HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread