Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 15

"You want to play with my blade a little longer?"
I.. I can't be the only one not thinking straight right.... LOL

I've read this whole thing for the 3rd time in a row and I must say: this is absolutely my favourite chapter.

I mean, he didn't believer her, but it was funny enought in his mind. "The crazy lady of the Ducal house and the crazy son of the royal family". YEAH, YEAH. Sorry but YEAH. Even if it never comes to be, I ship them. Hope they understand the hurt of each other (because, damn, I mean, his brother sent an assassing after him. This guy's life sure as fuck is WAR) and they give peace to each other.

for someone who seemed smart she's pretty dumb for this ,how the hell are u gonna reset if your dead you idiot!

WHY THE FUCK did I just got a bone$ when he looked at her with that intense gaze and red eyes I think that I'm starting to become a gay

@Junohuju Haha, she isn't that smart actually. Even in her real life, she was dependent financially on her trash family even though she is clearly old enough to work part time and save up money to live on her own. Not to forget, she also wasted precious time playing this stupid game over and over again when she should be investing time on making herself more independent faster.

well, I won't mind if he's the ML. At least they'll rule together and all the bastards who wronged them will fall at their feet.

(but tbh if i was her i'd just let myself get killed even without the reset button. im dumb. okay? and who would like to live there any longer? i'd rather go to the afterlife. lmao)

Whew that 2% bump was not worth it! Nope!

All that being said, he’s a fine wildcard. Looking forward to seeing how they use his character.

Users who are viewing this thread