Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

I have high hopes that this will be a great story about abuse in general; dealing with trauma, abusers, and abusers who want to reconcile in general. So far this manhwa exceeded my expectations(rlly want to cri) and I hope the story will continue strong.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the update

@sithcait well in previous chapter it is shown that she was always bullied and starved by her family in previous life, so I'm pretty sure they can't gloss that one out as a tsundere family

I just hope that Yvonne the actual daughter won't be like the usual trope where the heroine turns out to be attention seeking whore or will end up being mistreated because the house is now more acknowledging Penelope

Fed-Kun's army
bro i legit hate her family so much i physically cannot... fuck their love! if they dont know how to show it then dont even fuckin bother twistin the narratives later on just get therapy and go!

Group Leader
I hate her family and nothing will change that. They brought a child in off the streets as a replacement then berate her for not being proper while simultaneously abusing and ignoring her. NAHHHH her family will always suck in my eyes. Smh.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't know how to feel about her family at this moment. I need more information about what is going on, since it might be possible that her father and brothers actually care for her. Or that they are simply enraged because harming her is equivalent to hurting their family's pride and name. Seems like we'll find out soon enough though.

even though i think the prince (the blonde hair dude) will be the ML but why fall for a guy who tried to kill you..

Dex-chan lover
Hhmmmmmm was everyone present when she started mummbling that she hated them?
Many thanks

Im as surprised as Penelope for this character development... Though Im happy that she's getting the respect she deserves 😭

I've read the spoilers from the novel and I know how the story goes but damn the feels... And I'm really happy with the CP🤭

Group Leader
@ROOR21ROO
you mean Kallisto. were you perhaps reading Lady Baby earlier that you got their names mixed up? 😂

Dex-chan lover
@doradora its what make this manhwa interesting. You know this mc's dialogue when given choice like what was in the game was so minimal in interaction and no proper dialogue at all between family members. this and add more from when its before the timeline of the visual novel, since childhood if she was like that all the time then its really not loveable at all. No wonder the servants dont think of herself as masters and disregard her. when she first got into the family, these family members must have think that those servants which serve them for years will be more believeable rather than some strangers. so when some mistake is made the family members believe these servants more because of their familiarity with them. and then add it to many years, the mc will have this unreliable and violent reputation.

i have strong hatred for humanity so I'd totttally be fine if Penelope misunderstands her father then left the room.

Basically,
the heroine was up to mad shit and the mc was cursed so that everyone around her would hate her. I’m guessing the curse was lifted when she was resting. Heard it from a spoiler. Probably gonna he explained in the next chapters so I’m really excited !!

Users who are viewing this thread