Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 18

Dex-chan lover
"Of course." (I wasn't aware of that at all.)
LOL unexpected bit of humor there, or maybe I just find it funny.

P.S. "WHO'S THAT POKEMON???" [commercial break starts]

damn a whole world of tsundere males or something? except vinter, he's soft for now

Wow. It's amazing how Duke just see her a literal tool and not care of her well being at the slightest. The more disturbing and sad thing is SHE is too, gurl your life matters too😭😭 also ain't call abusive crazy bastards tsundere, they're just mindless trashes who enjoy torture others, with pathetic excuse to be called as tsundere ughh

God the maid makes me furious. Acting all sweet after torturing someone for years. I don't care if you're "misunderstood", her actions were pure cruelty for the sake of it. She deserves no forgiveness, and neither does anyone else in that house. The only satisfactory way this story could go is if they realized that they wanted to grow closer to Penelope, and she never accepts them because they were truly horrible to her for so long.

Is the emperor dead or smth? If he's already dead then shouldnt the crown prince be the emperor?
Andd the maid here is acting like she never do anything to penelope🤡🤡

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how so many people are hating on all the capture targets and the servants for being shitty but has anyone thought that maybe they act this way because there puppets to the whims of the world like for the first few chapters this lady had little control over anything until she unlocked the choice to act freely who knows how much control the world had or still has over them.

and even if there not puppets she should still pretend to get along with them until she can ether escape which let me just say is not the option she should take because running never works because fates a sick fuck and will have there paths meet again one way.
or get them killed which is the best option because thats the only sure fire way to free yourself from the game of fate for it will find ways otherwise to keep the MC meeting these people one way or the other.

Fed-Kun's army
i wanna see Iklies soon and see how he is! since he isn't a nobleman with an arrogant attitude.

Dex-chan lover
aight, so if the dad isn't a capture target, can i have him? this is very important to me.

Double-page supporter
yo that maid should suck a weiner she does not deserve a redemption arc lmao

The duke isn't even concerned that she almost died but is happy to reward her now that she has become a useful pawn for him. F*ck this family!

IKLES, USE KILL-THE-ENTIRE-AWFUL-FAMILY!

in other news, I like to think Ikles is pronounced like Achilles

Dex-chan lover
She be picking a love interest like she be picking pokemon 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread