Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
....Yeah no, still. Fuck these brothers. Still have no right to treat her like family when they've done nothing but reject her for most of her life.

Firstly, too little too late. Second, they haven't addressed their abuse at all and are pretending it hasn't happened. A bunch of bastards and hypocrites.

She's not acting like a normal human being would anymore so they can't justify their actions with her angry retaliation anymore.

Dex-chan lover
I scream, for the chapters always feel far too short. And i scream, cause penelope deserves better than these bastards. No amount of doki doki moments will let me forget what they did to her

Dex-chan lover
I agree with all the comments hating on the brothers because those bastards fucking deserve it.

And please, PLEASE come quickly Iklies, I’m rooting for you and our FL

Fed-Kun's army
Dude, don't take the snacks.
I kind of wish she would seriously continue to be oblivious of her family. lol they still suck to me.

I marathoned this in one day bcs it's interesting. Got curious and find out the spoilers too.

ML
Crown Prince. Yes. I know. I was surprised too.

Iklies/Eclise
.....will take the yandere role. My good people who roots for Eclise, our boy won't win. I'm sorry, I wept for him too. But unless the manhwa decided to not follow the novel, then it's better to turn around now before The F*ckening happens.

my current ranking:
-handkerchief dude the only civilized man so far
-iklies from what ive seen until chapter 25
-1st brother but tbh he sucks
-2nd brother he kinda doubles the sucks factor
-prince for being a motherfucking psycho

If she really wants to go with full survival mode I think the best choice is getting 80% to both her brother also those brothers needs to apologize too she doesn't need to let it go to 100% or they will maybe fall in love with her, it seems like both brothers are being soft towards her it's literally a way and she can see the percent she can decide if the brothers hates her or nah when she make a move

Hahaha I put they should go to hell, and now I am excited for what comes next, imagine if he is like that at 10% wonder what will happen at 100%.

These people are a bunch of deres lmao.
Hmmm so Penelope doesn't remember calling Derrick brother huh.

I still can't choose a favorite or an ML. I just want her to be friends with everyone and be happy asfjsldhalfa;

"B-baka! It's not like I like you or something! Here, use this scarf. It's totally not a gift. Stop using another man's handkerchief." 😤😤😤

I remember now I drop the novel because
I heard the crown prince was the male lead and I was like nooooooo.
If this follows the novel I might drop this too unless it could change how I feel about the ML.

Users who are viewing this thread