Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 19

thank you for the update!!

ughh i need moree 😭😭😭😭
the art is just *chef's kiss*
and penelope's personality is really refreshing the way she doesn't make heart eyes at everything that shows her a little bit of kindness

@AGlowden well since most of these medieval mangas/manhwas use german names you could use google translates speaker funktion since german words are mostly read as they are written. well with a few execptions. one of them would be when the letters i and e are right behind each other like in his name. so without further information the ie could be spoken as a long i or as i e (google translate reads it as a long i).

Fed-Kun's army
so after all this time you suddenly wanna be nice to her?? honestly dont get the brothers but wtv im just rooting for her lol

Despite their favorability going up.i don't trust them at all. seems to be triggered by the fact that she's distancing herself from them. They both give off a real possessive vibe. With the younger brother he knows she wants to move out after becoming an adult and the older he can't stand the fact that she no longer calls them by their names.

Like how the eldest brother caught an attitude about the wizard's handkerchief. It wasn't like Penelope was flaunting it around. It was safely in her dresser. Not only that it was givin by someone who helped after being severely injured. It would be rude as fuck if she met him again and didn't have his handkerchief because she threw it away. The proper thing would probably be to thank him and return the handkerchief because they aren't dating. This is the same dude who didn't really give a shit that she was being served rotten food a few days ago.

I'm really worried about when she start talking to the other dudes I can't see the brothers taking that well . If their favorability keeps going up jealousy is bound to happen.

Tysm for the chapter!

@Rif i so agree. I'd so duck them 😂😂 i mean, just look at this face
104409013_3069567919788688_261378733747286599_o.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
They may seem nice now but just beware that the brothers is still a hypocrite bastard for the upcoming chapters.

Thank you for the new chapter btw 😍

Aggregator gang
Douchebag n°1 doesn't seem to get that he's hated, then douchebag n°2 makes his appearance to ruin the damn day

I'm afraid if the favorability level on the first brother is high i think he would fall in love with the MC or something... he clearly doesn't see her as "sister" and god knows what the second brother wants
ugh they both just seems like the annoying type of person

Nope nope nope eat shit y’all you brothers are terrible your father is terrible. Penelope needs to break free from this toxic environment asap

Gaaaaah that pink hair of the second brother gets me swoon everytime I see it

I can't help but be concerned about this Iklies. Like he sounds like he is the easiest and nicest but I fear the HUGE mislead. Right now I like the guy who gave her the handkerchief the most.

Users who are viewing this thread