Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

Ell

If what people here in comment said the story will go that way, i dunno how i feel, but i'm not gonna support them to be the end game. The MC need a good super good ml.
...and maybe get out of that game.

The story is so good, i love how the author keep the serious vibe over a serious matter (live or death), not like some other stories. And that make the cliffhanger became more frustrated

I don't care who she ends up with, as long as it's not the duke. I just really hate him. He also sooo boring. The other bro I still don't like but I hate the duke more.

These brothers are still kinda meh. Thanks for translation as always <3
But i also still don't like the FL, she's too paranoid for her own reason and sometimes act stupidly, i kinda salty when she just flat out rejects Eclise because his love increasing fast, i just don't get her logic, paranoid shit.

@dani1234
Yes, actually Derrick always have special feelings for FL, well they are not related by blood and not even the real siblings, it's not sin to love her in "that" way but i agree both of them are asshole either way, i don't like them or choosing them as endgame.

Aggregator gang
Aaahhh it updated!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
It seems like the brothers are just planning to brush their past behavior under the rug? That's annoying cuz I want them to own up to it and be ashamed of themselves and I want Penelope to face slap them hard!!

no need to worry if you think the brothers have a chance on her because we all should know who she'll end up with in these kind of stories. *cough* the most powerful one *cough*

@papperless
she have a good reason to be paranoid

@mldyx
yea, i know lol, it's classic for this type of story for FL to get the most powerful one but ofc he's the best for her out of everyone

No it's not... she always said "i don't wanna die", "you're gonna kill me", sigh just chill the f out

even her real world family actually didn't hate her.... she's just simply turn blind and closed her heart in misunderstanding situation... she's paranoid. She isn't character like Sanghee (scared to die but still chill & choose to use her charm to charm his family) or Canaria (scared to die but still chill & choose totallity for Caesar) i just find this behavior from FL is quite annoying & dissapointing,

while Eclise harbor obsession aside of love, instead of changing it, she makes it worse by flat out rejects him (then later Eclise is the one who brings the real FL because of that)...i feel bad for him got taken just for nothing, got nothing and died along the way (protecting Penelope *sigh)... this is one of the result of FL's stupidity.

I can deal with Reynold but I still don't like Derrick and I probably never will. I hope the prince makes an appearance soon, he's so beautiful and I miss him.

Fed-Kun's army
Renold is rubbing me the wrong way... like he's the one I like least so far (and probably for a long time)
Derrick is.... meh, so far.
The prince is.... ok, I guess? He's a little more than meh.

@papperless Your spoilers kind of make me think I was right about her. Well, I still don't think she's a bad MC; just really hurt and biased. It makes this an interesting story, but if this drags on I might get too tired from the constant tension and drama.
But I'm really sad to hear that about Eclise. :(
Though, I'm still reading the novel translations, so I have hope.

@NoriSki

I mean... those two brother of hers has Affection points that she needs to increase. Its to assume that everyone with AF points is the potential male lead, thats the rule of an otome game. So to feel suprised is kinda eh.

Beside they are not exactly a brother and sister and arguably never treat her like that

@SugarArirang

Same, i am kinda iffy with her constant dismissal of the brothers. I know that those two are a huge trigger to her already damaged heart since they remind her of her own step brothers and their introduction are not that great. I don't want to hear a constant "Don't care about me" and continously misunderstand them.

I hate literally everyone in this story, but the art is just too damn pretty to stop reading *shrugs*

@papperless
i didn't actually read the novel just read some spoilers but isn't the reason why Eclise brought the real FL is so she helps him have Penelope for himself
like that girl got some cult magic and sh*t that she uses to brainwash everyone that's why in normal mode her favorability starts at 30%
then i think she have a good reason to be paranoid also spoilers quoted Eclise betrayed her so idk how i really feel about him

Fed-Kun's army
The amount of spoiler tags in this comment section lmfaooo but, If u wanna know the ML look under the spoiler tag

the crown prince is the ML yall :’)

Guys you don't get over literal abuse just because your abuser starts being a bit nice to you. Especially when they never apologise to you.

Users who are viewing this thread