Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

So weird how people are
rooting for the slave/master relationship over the prince, who has only appeared once and wasn't even that bad in his scene?? Like yeah, he threatened her but she was sneaking up on him, acting incredibly suspicious, and he'd just dealt with an assassination attempt like an hour before. Can't blame him.

I don't know about y'all but I don't think Iklies is mentally well for a relationship. Actually, even if he is, the slave/master dynamic is gross and unhealthy...

Aggregator gang
100 million gold coins for a slave?

I am confused how on currency works in that world, how is she able to spend so much without any repercussions?

@blackdirt Nonsense, the relationship can work if done right.
@NovaXII I think it’s 100 million ‘units of currency’, not 100 million gold coins. 1 US dollar is equal to more than 1000 South Korean won, so they probably have a very different idea of monetary scaling.

I really despise slavery so i feel uncomfortable with an MC who buys a slave and treat as a thing...

I’m really curious how she’s gonna explain this to her brothers unless buying slaves is just a thing that they do. 🙃

Dex-chan lover
He didn't even question what kind of person would casually spend 100 million gold on a slave. I guess stupid makes plot.

There’s no way he’ll become ml. How are they going to possibly build a proper relationship, when the foundation is her buying him and then she owns him?

Users who are viewing this thread