Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

I ship them! He wasn't about the let some douche strike her which already gives him bonus points for me. Also, before that he could have just attacked her to get the ring and then yeeted out of there, but he didn't. I think he's intrigued by Penelope. 😍

Welp, this clifhangger is worse than the chatper before. But still tho, thank you so much for double update 💙💙

I feel like the author want to make the FL somewhat superior by making her boast her wealth, but sadly fail... still good art but decent story tho...

Dex-chan lover
Words can cut deeper than any sword. Penelope was quite savage in subduing Iklies with those barbs.

I’ll never support the Prince or the brothers. Especially not that douchebag prince, so I’m rooting Iklies for now.

what is her family going to think of her spending all their money on something like this though.
the desire to spend 10 times more then others well we see this kinda exaggerated thing quite a bit in manga

Dex-chan lover
With this one moment of protection, he's already a better love interest who has done more for her than all the other romance options combined.

Except maybe give her the money to spend on him, but that's mostly from father, and I think there was some arrangement to that effect? Either way, fuck 'em.

Id like to think that the currency being used here is similar to korean won, and 1 billion in won is 84k USD which is 0.01% of 1 billion USD,

What im trying to say that 1 billion of their currency might not be as big as 1billion in USD. Though i may be incorrect with their currency, you can always remember that she only used 100 million and that her family is a ducal family and probably the 2nd most richest family in their kingdom so 100 million might be big but definitely won't rock their whole family funds

He looks to be quite the promising male lead, though I wonder if he'll have some psycho backstory to him later on.
im trying my hardest to not root for him or any of the other male leads since i found out the prince was the main ml but i am suffering so bad rn

@athyathyathy but remember this is in gold coins. we don't have an exchange rate provided so i like to think for every 2 gold coins is 1 dollar, it makes more sense to me cuz we don't just have mountains of gold lying underground lmao, 1,000 gold coins = 1 dollar is a little wild. and these hundreds of millions of gold doesn't matter to Penelope anyway, duke hella rich cuz he's got hella status

Don’t understand why there’s such a huge debate about the MC supporting slavery. Personally I don’t think she is very sympathetic character at all. She’s probably horrified as someone that comes from the future but she’s single-mindedly focusing on her survival which is the sort of character she is. Saving all the slaves isn’t her goal and it won’t be.

She’s essentially detached herself from the situation and said that it’s not her problem. Nearly everyone does this in some way in our everyday lives so I don’t know why she should be demonised for it.

Spending 100 million gold was unnecessary but I think she didn’t want to go into a bidding war which will give more time for people to speculate about her identity. The rumors could reach her father which won’t be favourable for her.

Users who are viewing this thread