Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

This guy is cute. Though I'll bet he's still a potentially murderous landmine somehow, if the themes of the love interests is anything to go by...

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!!

Aggregator gang
Yep the slave/master relationship is now officially decided as she pressed the button and told him she was his owner.

Thank you for the update!

Yeas, beat the fuck outta them.

Can’t wait to see Penelope order Ike to choke out another knight in full color.

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting yandere vibes. I like how dark this is. Funny, if we look at mangas like Yandere Otome that barely has any yandere scenes...

Dex-chan lover
@SugarArirang. I've played some actual otome games before I usually don't like his type. The ore-sama types with violent or often murderous tempers.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Iklies doesn't turn out to be a double-edged sword.

Like, him being a yandere or his obedience and care only being a front to hide his everlasting grudge.

I just don’t think this was the way to handle Iklies. Wouldn’t playing the Holy Mother/ savior actually help favorability more. Maybe even make a deal that he help her for a few years and then she’ll help him?

@liszst
Have you read the novel? If so, do you know how far it is translated and at what chapter of the novel the manga currently is?

@Lo0py
In the translated novel it’s written as “Eclise”, where in that case I find it easier to imagine how to pronounce it. 😆
So I say “Eh-klees”.

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, very smart. quick witted. at least we know the intentions of this one. the brothers are too unclear, the prince has been spoiled before chapters featuring him came out

Users who are viewing this thread