Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Me after reading iklies spoilers before this chapter: uhhhhhhhhhh what about not buying him.....

Good luck penelope oof

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Oh darn it I shouldn't have read the spoilers now I'm going to be dissapointed because Iklies is my favorite so far.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Damn, I didn't really expect her to do down that route. But way to go! It seems to be working, even if we haven't seen a change in the affection meter yet

Dex-chan lover
It's annoying that crown prince who would kill her for no reason is the main love interest. Why couldn't it have been Iklies?

that servant master relationship though ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yes raise the yandere boi's favourability to the max

Thank yoouuu for the updates ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

@Umesan
??? They've literally only met that once and you're judging the crown prince for that already? Of course he'll threaten to kill her; he doesn't know her and suspected her.
Kallisto will appear more in the future, maybe at least 10 more chapters. They'll get to know each other more there.

Not that I don't like Eclise tho. He's also cool....

Users who are viewing this thread