Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Thanksfor the update ❤️
The Duke will get the check and probably think she went on a regular shopping spree lol

i'm gonna be honest...iklies has a lot of potential and it scares me a bit.
in a previous chapter, probably 21 or 22 when he was first introduced, someone said that he is a yandere apparently and she doesn't end up with him in the end, even tho we all think he's the safest route in the story
i was surprised at the double upload! thank u guys again, the detail in the translation is perfect :)

Double-page supporter
Love how she was so calm all throughout

Thanks for the double chapter!!!

Okay, this just went from great to excellent!

Looking forward to how she explains this to the Lord and her brothers though.

Aggregator gang
I want Penelope to step on me🥰💕 Anyways I know how this story goes, a lot disappointed but I shall see how they'll convince us anyways

I was starting to cool a tiiiny bit on this series, but it's back up there in the favourability rankings with this update! Loving this so much! Please continue translating, Bucci Gang!

Fed-Kun's army
Going to be honest my thoughts are screaming to order iklies "BREAK HIS (CENSORED) ARM!"

Please faster update
Please faster update
Please faster update
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thanks for your hard work
but...
Please I'm begging you 😭💜💜💜

She said "Prove your worth."

Seems like he's gonna start doing that right away!

Fed-Kun's army
Iklies already likes his new master. Good eye. Though in that situation, I’d go with the lady that put that much investment in me, rather than an insolent douche that immediately tries to hit a woman that has no reason to cave into his unreasonable demands.

Users who are viewing this thread