Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Calling it, the fact that the slave dude is 0% isn't good.
The fact that MC is playing on the Dante Must Die difficulty implies that if something looks better than nothing, then it's likely worse than nothing. Seeing how with previous routes it's dangerous to go bellow zero, I wouldn't be surprised if this one is a trap where it's dangerous to go above zero, AKA yandere.

I’ve been waiting for this moment with Iklies!! Thank you so much for the chapters!!❤️

Man, kinda disappointed that Penelope is portrayed softer in the manhwa.The novel one did much more to assert her dominance.Guess you have to keep it safe 🙃

And, before you guys dreaming anything

He is not M

Group Leader
T- two more weeks for an update probably, and my heart is screaming omg because IT'S SOOOOOO GOOD. TTvTT Bless you, team, we appreciate you so much!!

I love how this really feels like a game, and that there seem to be real consequences and stakes for MC’s actions

I stopped reading the novel bec I found out he wasn't the ML, got so sad he's my fave

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to see how she explains this to her brothers.

"Hey bros, I bought a person. He's totally cool.... just- don't ask how much he cost."

Sad to hear he isnt male lead.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@shitty_fangirl

The ML is the Prince with the sword (forgot the name). He apparently plays an important role in helping her with a future quest and they both start to like each other

Users who are viewing this thread