Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
....Yeah, good point. How do you explain going out and randomly buying a slave in the middle of the night? This is going to be messy justifying.

That said, the family has been on a hypocrisy train of acting worried for her lately, so...who knows. Better not mess with the good boy though, or else.

Ahh what a cute little puppy! That's it, that's all I need in my life. For Penelope to stay single (and stay alive) with her little Iklies by her side keeping her safe.

Not sure how she's going to get out of this with her father though, it didn't seem like she really had a plan on how to house and pay for Iklies even before her brothers stuffed her evening up b

@LilMato yes she did :D she’d afford him even by paying 1 billion gold. The duke’s family is right below the king’s, vveeerrryyyy rich and powerful huhuhu~ also the novel says she pays for it

@LilMato I believe she took out a loan or gave them a cheque to pay them later. Her family definitely has enough money but as for what she brought on hand at that time, it probably isn't enough.

AAAAAAAAAAAA A CLIFF HANGER

God this is seriously one of my favorite series being translated right now thanks so much

Aggregator gang
@NARKist then it would be more like curiosity instead of caring for her because they didnt even say anything when she was bullied by the maids and at this point they dont know she was physically abused, the "father" thing could had an effect but she is not talking back to him, she is pleading for mercy for survival and about the 1st brother i honestly call bullshit on him(both actually), it was said that he hated when she call him brother but when suddenly she takes a more distant approach he suddenly feels hurt, it would be one thing if they only pretended to care to know why is she acting differently but now they are acting like they cherished her all the time and all of a sudden they want to be part of her life even if she dont want to, i honestly think that her actions in this last chapter where dumb but the reactions of the family are exaggerated and undeserved.

I don't want to die so I bought a slave who can possibly kill me. Wonder how that will go

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!!

Aggregator gang
@NARKist forget that i said anything, i actually forgot that this word had dating sim rules so it doesnt matter if this doesnt makes cense.

iklies probably be plotting to kill her in his mind idk please be a good boi and love our loveless penelope 😢

Spends 100 mil in an illegal slave auction but can't be bothered to think of an explanation beforehand. This MC is so stupid honestly.

You done goofed lady. How can you “forget” to go home *all night*?!

Is anyone else completely confused as to why Iklies likes her? I mean, if someone bought me, my first reaction wouldn’t be to fall in love with them 🤷🏼‍♀️ Is this just an impossibly fast case of Stockholm Syndrome?

Users who are viewing this thread