Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Penelope's best card: Guilt tripping 😅

She will successfully use this till the end 😉

sigh after reading spoilers on novupdates I'm quite sad about the future of this novel but I'll stick around for the nice art ....and to diss Penelope's fam saying things like *ahem* (keep in mind I am biased to their attitude toward old and new Penelope)
IJNDIFNSEDJNFIDSNFJVNRF JSDF VHJE FJBWFUAWNFJDENURFNUEBF this idiot big bro! what worry?!
and that so-called dad acting like she(Orig-Penelope) is air until she(our Penelope) is begging on her knees! JHDFWIUGFEITRGUIENHTGU U CALL YOURSELF A DAD?!🤬
and the younger prat! there's a limit to being brat you brat!

with my reader's authority, I take the term capture targets from these two brothers back! they are trashy! and two-faced!

it's not Penelope fault she was adopted into this trashy family so why did they all act like it's?! and judging by what our mc had to do to make them treat her a little humanly they must have been idiotically judging the orphan and testing her until she acted like they wanted to affirm their idiotic hypotheses whatever it was but when she acted differently they FINALLY started to feel "hey we might have been wrong about this orphan?" so infuriating!!djijfvundfsivnifvgnihdfnjngidfnihgndjgfhjdfkg🤯🤯👺
@joel7686 that just makes them worse, I feel it's far too late for regrets now,now? after knowing that original Penelope led her whole life like that?! poor girl she didn't deserve any of it! i feel that even if the author gave her whole family a redemption arc wither Penelope fam or mc fam from the old world I a reader will NEVER forgive them(being fictional doesn't pardon their actions) and Penelope doesn't look like she will either rather I hope she won't even if their responses are natural to her actions her actions started because of them,...it's like a vicious cycle and thinking that poor original penelope went through it all alone every new playthrough of the game is just heartbreaking😭

its the idea that you keep telling a person that they are X, specially if its done since the person is a child, day after day, the person is told that being X is their role, the person live to be X, dies being X.
X is the old Penelope, we saw her past, she was put on a box, accepted the box and was acting the way everyone expected her to act, Penelope being bad was a blessing for the guilty consciousness of everyone around her.
Now if Penelope start to act like a half decent person, she is not X anymore, she is a real person, and she did not just became a real person, she was a real person all this time, so the father and the brothers were being evil to that strawman, knowing that there will be no consequences, now that the strawman was removed they cant treat her like they treated her on the past, they are not two faced, they are feeling guilty and they are letting the guilty control their actions and thoughts.

"everyone hated me, i was raised to be hated, so what is wrong about i get a slave guard that will never harm me?"
As the one that made her be hated, the father cant say anything, the brothers that helped her learn that she must be evil, they cant say anything.
Penelope have almost 2 decades of being de-humanized by everyone as ammo to use against them, if the old Penelope had ONE FRIEND only one, that would be enough to break the bubble and learn how she should be treated, and i am not talking about someone saving her, i am talking about someone just treating her like a human being, the old Penelope never had this experience, it was hell from morning to night, every day, if you are on hell all the time, you will start to act like the Devil, its only natural, no other choice, and the others treating the Devil bad, its only natural as well.
I don't know if i made much sense on all this text, but i saw people being put on boxes multiple times, and i believe that its the case with this protagonist, feels like something real @ssss

Ah, well she came up with a pretty good story. I was wondering how she was going to explain this mess.
And I didn't know her dad gave her a check of that amount. So its her money, but still stupid that she spent it all funding the slave traders and lining their pockets to go and do more f'ed up bs.

As always, I despise the family members. How dare they act like they care about her now. Hopefully the knight will prove to be at least one reliable ally.

OMG this series is soooo good. THANK YOU FOR TRANSLATING IT!!! I can't wait to see what happens next, the anticipation!!!!

DO NOT SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIAAA
The novel translations have already fell 'victim' to this and literally all original translations have been taken down. There are still chapters on aggregator sites, but since the translators were also told to stop, there will probably be no more translations.
don't let the manhwa experience this too pls T^T

Will this series be continued? Author has apparently gotten all the novel translations taken down, so I'm worried

Group Leader
So good job to every brainless Instagram account that kept sharing part of this manwha and novel on their page, the novel translation is gone and probably this'll be not picked up again.
Their meaningless follower grind cost us this story....

AHHHHH THAT CLIFFHANGER 😭😭😂 got me all excited and sh*t! Now I’m just bouncing on my seat waiting for the next update!!! Thank u for this translators cuz I swear I love this manhwa

If y'all interested I've found that Spanish translation is up to chapter 38
Just check for "el único final de la villana es la muerte"

Users who are viewing this thread