Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

I read the novel until the end and honestly, don't trust anyone except the one who don't seem to be of trust. And also, this manhwa will be reaaaaally long.

@Ammae Wow now I feel a bit happy bc I like the twisted stories (sth like Inso's law maybe?) but sad cause the translation is slow TT also do u recommend me to read the novel?? @x@ honestly I got hyped now I really wanna know what's gonna happen but idk if I should read it or not... so if u do recommend me to read it could u tell me where should I read it? from which website?
thank you so much in advance

@Roofy2004 I don't recommend you to read the novel 'cause I read it 'til the end and now I'm not interested by the manhwa. But if you wanna read it I'm sad to say that all the translations got deleted by the author but I managed to read it entirely before it got dropped. So I don't know where u could read it...

@RB_02
Saddly BUCCI GANG and Not a Scans Scans Group had slower releases since the past few months. They're probably busy in real life and with the witch-hunt for the novel of Death Is the Only Ending for the Villainess they probably want to stay low.
They were very active in the past but they likely don't have enough manpower. Translations are made by fans for fans after all. So I guess they need more people for all the projects they currently have.

You can read more on the website of the group Ruby scanlation. You can find them here on mangadex

Dex-chan lover
@Whitaker they should just upload their version here too. To hell with this "one group gets sole rights to a series" on mangadex mindset.

@Geeez
I'm sorry I have know idea. The webpage used to work for everyone. I think they got a lot of backlash for sniping another series so they blocked the access.
If I would have known, I would have saved the chapters. 😟

@lemonpop It's not that the story is bad, it's just that this is the type of stories with a lot of "revelations". Now that I've read the novel I think that the manhwa is too "slow". It's like if you get spoiled about a book before even reading it. You know that this and that will happen so you loose the pleasure, the suspense etc. And the story is really surprising, don't worry !

Her fake family is like "No one can hurt her except me"
I hate it so much...... I mean, if you really dislike her, why do you feel so desperate to find her now? And if you like her, why did you bully/neglect her all this time?

I really want to read the novel but it seems like a lot of the translation get taken down by the author :(

Fed-Kun's army
@Athena707 I agree. It's like the author is trying to make them look less evil, even though their personality and what they did in the past(framing her, ignoring her,....) are definitely bad.

Fed-Kun's army
she made up a whole well thought out story as a lie to both get her out of trouble and get what she wants. i respect that

Dex-chan lover
You mfs are edgy af for not wanting the family to grow as a character, the whole percentage of affection in this manhwa exist to begin with is to show the character's growth, what's even the point of having the percentage thing if they'll just stay at minus/0%/<10%?

Users who are viewing this thread