Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 28

Sniping? Sure, sniping can be bad, but, to me, what's worse is translators feeling entitled to a project that they are way behind on.

The way I see it; it doesn't matter what methods you use, everything is fair in the field of unofficial translations here. It's all about what the readers like best. For example, I like quality the most. If a sniper releases quickly with bad quality, I mute or hide the group, and wait for quality. But if the quality releases are taking too long for me to keep my interest in the story? Yeah, I'll go with quantity then.

I imagine most people are like this. There is no black & white here.

I will be reading asura for this series :) though I still appreciate the scans you did till now, I’m just not patient. It would be different if their release was shitty, but it’s above average which is rare for fast scans.

Lmao BG&NASS Accussing Asura for snipping? Funny, arent they also considered snipping from official release? And They deadass stop translating for couple months with no notification for us and expected no one pick up this? I like their quality but their attitude toward smaller scanner make me want to puke

Prolly last time i read something being translate d by BuccixNASS

Double-page supporter
"Sniping" man fuck off , ofc they will "snipe" when you take 2 months to release one chapter everyone thought it was dropped.
Thank you for the translations but ill be sticking with asura for all the series they translate at least they dont let me down.

Aggregator gang
BUCCI, NASS, I love y'all and your high quality work, but I think Asura has this in the bag and the translations are really good too. So if y'all are having problems translating all your projects, wouldn't it be ethical to drop some or let other groups continue them? (Not telling y'all what to do).
It's a rule of thumb that if two months have passed then it's assumed the project has been dropped. Though we aren't owed anything and we really appreciate all your work, if you had atleast dropped a note or PSA, then this would have most likely been avoided.

Cmon just pass on the project, efficient allocation of resources, Asura is king

Going to have to tip my hat to Asura as well, not just for this but for a number of pick ups that were left behind that they picked up recently. With technology as it is now days it would take seconds to comunicate what is going on with a series between scan groups and I understand one side was on break when this was picked up again. Why not just have a private chat about it and either hand over or team up?

BUCCI/NASS updated this series incredibly slow from the start, didn't update for 2 months, and now are coming to update to....start drama. People should really stop supporting this group, all the scanlation drama in the otome/villainess genre always involves them.

You cannot snipe a series that hasn't been updated for 2+ months. The only people who would call that a snipe are groups like BUCCI/NASS, because they're constantly in this situation because they take on more series than they can handle. It's just getting ridiculous at this point. And not only that, but they disappear without letting readers know if the project has been dropped or not.

I'll be reading Asura's translation from now on.

Completely agree with you... I mean it’s pretty clear Asura has this series handled now, Bucci should use their scarce resources to update another series that they’ve put on hold for months.

IKLIES IS NOT EVEN GOING TO BE THE MALE LEAD IN THE FIRST PLACE WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME??????????

Users who are viewing this thread