Villains Are Destined to Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
@Rolyat_101 Half wasted, half not. She did at least get an affection boost it seems from it, probably because it was used on something small and the magician doesn't have this handing over his head and got to see some of her secrets.

big bro how fast are you???? she literally teleported home and yet you got there before her?

Fed-Kun's army
I STILL REMEMBER THIS CHAPTER IN THE NOVEL LMFAOOO πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
Playing hard to get are we? Does she not realize she's playing the perfect heroine right now? lololol

Ugh I'm so upset she used that huge favor up 😒😒 for the SAME RESULT as if she didn't use it in the first place ahhhgrg

I see where u coming from @TakeiDaloui ....hmmm, but I feel like she'll have future encounters like that to boost the older brother's affection (like the ones they already had), but it would be rare to get another favor from a wizard in the future

@Bigups I tot so as well... to Penelope, upsetting Derrick = death, so she must have thought that the favour was well spent...

Users who are viewing this thread